Kubota B2650 hydraulic o-ring size

Rcflyer330

Equipment
Kubota B2650 Cab, B2779 Broom, B2782B Snowblower, RB1672 rear blade
Oct 14, 2019
Traverse City, Michigan
Hi all

First post to the forum but have been lurking for the past few months. I have been through all the pages of the service, repair, & maintenance section of OTT educating myself on issues and solutions that could happen to my b2650hsdc.

Anyway I have b2650hsdc (purchesed new a couple months ago) that has 24 hrs on it with a front mount broom and snowblower. A few hrs back one of the hydraulic connector o-rings tore/split and caused a leak. I don't know for sure what happened to it but my guess is the o-ring was pinched or rolled while being installed and it took 20hrs to fail. My dealer replaced the entire connector under warranty. What I am looking for is the size of o-ring that installs in the female connector in case it happens again. I have tried searching online, contacting the connector manufacturer, and even talked to a college hydraulic systems teacher and have not found a defiant answer for replacement o-ring size. The connector is a hnv 14npt f if anyone has the replacement o-ring size that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hi all

First post to the forum but have been lurking for the past few months. I have been through all the pages of the service, repair, & maintenance section of OTT educating myself on issues and solutions that could happen to my b2650hsdc.

Anyway I have b2650hsdc (purchesed new a couple months ago) that has 24 hrs on it with a front mount broom and snowblower. A few hrs back one of the hydraulic connector o-rings tore/split and caused a leak. I don't know for sure what happened to it but my guess is the o-ring was pinched or rolled while being installed and it took 20hrs to fail. My dealer replaced the entire connector under warranty. What I am looking for is the size of o-ring that installs in the female connector in case it happens again. I have tried searching online, contacting the connector manufacturer, and even talked to a college hydraulic systems teacher and have not found a defiant answer for replacement o-ring size. The connector is a hnv 14npt f if anyone has the replacement o-ring size that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Probably the only way your going to get your answer is to take the o-ring out and measure it.
Not an easy task, that's why they just replace them.

My suggestion would be to replace the Quick Disconnects with flat face Quick Disconnects, way less problematic. ;)

Rcflyer330

Equipment
Kubota B2650 Cab, B2779 Broom, B2782B Snowblower, RB1672 rear blade
Oct 14, 2019
Traverse City, Michigan
Probably the only way your going to get your answer is to take the o-ring out and measure it.

Not an easy task, that's why they just replace them.

My suggestion would be to replace the Quick Disconnects with flat face Quick Disconnects, way less problematic. ;)
I did measure the o-ring and that was where my confusion started. When I took my measurement it could came out to be close to a 112 size o-ring but the numbers where not exact. The numbers are closer to a metric 2.4x13.3 o-ring actually. Thats where I dont know if its metric or standard size and am trying to get a size someone may have used. I am probally way overthinking it and either o-ring would work or atleast get by till i got a new connector.

My plan eventually is to replace all the connectors to flat face ones. But since its a new machine and I dont want to spend the money they will do for now.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk