Kubota B1750 Steering shaft & nut

ozzie

Equipment
FEL
Nov 8, 2010
Australia
Hello from Australia. I have a Kubota B1750 with a broken tooth on the steering nut and a small crack in the steering shaft. I have not been able to get these parts so far. I was wondering whether other Kubota models or tractors makes have the same set up.

Thank you in advance.

ozzie

ozzie

Equipment
FEL
Nov 8, 2010
Australia
Are both parts beyond repair?
Hi. Thank for the reply. The top tooth cracked off. I do have the piece. My last resort would be to try and weld it back on if it is not cast. The small crack in the worm of the shaft could maybe be welded also as a last resort and filed back to shape. Welding these may or may not work. In the meantime I will keep looking at alternatives.

ozzie

ozzie

Equipment
FEL
Nov 8, 2010
Australia
I've got new ball nut and shaft assemblies in stock for gray market Kubota B Series tractors that will work.

Dimensionally, they are approx 3/4" longer, so the steering wheel will sit a little higher off the dash.

Otherwise, they have identical steering ratios, fit the box and bearings the same, mesh with the sector shaft gear the same and are genuine Kubota parts with writing on the label in JPY.

$642.70
Thanks for that Vic. I have found a complete set only 700km down the road. Ordered it one day, in the mail box the next day. AU$300. Had it running again just last week.
ozzie.:)

Last edited by a moderator: