Kinda Nice

forky

Equipment
L2501 HST 4X4 8N
Feb 23, 2021
Wisconsin
Received a nice Thank-You note from the dealer I purchased from. Hand written thank -you for confidence in them and trusting them with my purchase and future service. Family business established in 1947......no wonder why they are going strong and are busy as can be....just thought I'd share a positive experience. Tim said to call with any questions and don't hesitate to reach out if you have a problem. Pleased I bought from them for sure.

Reactions: 5 users

FarmerJohn

Equipment
LX2610SUHSD
Jan 25, 2021
NC
A nearby lawn equipment store does the same for every purchase. Unfortunately that means my wife sees one of those cards show up in the mailbox every time I buy another chainsaw or other equipments...

Reactions: 1 users

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
In these days of poor service & stunning incompetence, that is nice to hear. Thanks for posting.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
I used to hand write lots of those type letters. They weren't all the same either, just whatever was on my mind was how it was worded.

New company took over the old mom-and-pop dealer, and they said no more letters because it costs too much money for postage, and too much time (takes me away from "work").

One of many reasons I don't like corporate dealers.