Kens bolt on hooks. another very happy customer

virginiavenom

Jan 30, 2015
Sherman, TX
Bolted on 2 hooks to my QA bucket on my l 4060 today before it got dark. Still have a center hook and 2 end clevis to put on. That plate on the top of the bucket is impressively thick. Can't imagine bending it easily. Will post pics when finished. Shipping was fast. Easy instructions. He should make more products. :D

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Bolted on 2 hooks to my QA bucket on my l 4060 today before it got dark. Still have a center hook and 2 end clevis to put on. That plate on the top of the bucket is impressively thick. Can't imagine bending it easily. Will post pics when finished. Shipping was fast. Easy instructions. He should make more products. :D
He's the man with a great plan!:)

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
Where do you purchase these hooks ? , how about sharing photos of what your talking about please.......Thanks

Dalroo

Equipment
MX4800DT
Aug 24, 2015
Brookesmith, TX
Ken "hooked" me up! He answered a quick question, shipped on time, and a very easy installation. It took me maybe 20 minutes to mount the hooks, and some of that was switching from cordless to plugged drill with a bit more torque.

Highly recommend!

gmbc

Equipment
B2650HSDC ,bucket, Forks, Front Snow blower, MMM, Tiller, Land Rake
Mar 11, 2016
Dundurn, Saskatchewan, Canada
Purchased these hooks for my bucket on new B2650 also. Had questions about fit as in Canada so lots for freight and exchange. Ken answered promptly and shipped hooks quickly. Just have to install. Next the piranha teeth.

Thanks Ken:D:D