Just Painted my B7800

Jim Cafarelli

Equipment
B7800
Aug 29, 2010
Southern Cal
I got it tucked away in a my storage container,it doesn't take long for this California sun to takes it toll on things.It was burning the factory paint toward pink....thanks jim

Joe

Equipment
B7610, LA352
May 29, 2010
Hopewell NJ
Amazing job, I really like the attention to detail like not painting the nuts and bolts. I am looking to paint my B7610 probably next summer. How did you paint it, did you take it all apart and paint each piece or tape it?

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Very nice job indeed!

Here is a man that takes pride in his work and it shows!
Butch:D

Jim Cafarelli

Equipment
B7800
Aug 29, 2010
Southern Cal
Thanks much guys for the compliments!and I know we will see how long it takes for me to put a gouge in the new paint :),,,One thing I have learned after many years of painting cars is that when its done its time to move around it a little slower or it will get scratched .
Joe I took off the hood,grilles,fenders and painted them separate, I took the loader off and basically spot painted the loader and parts left on the chassis.I did take out the bolts that were easy and did tape some. One thing that makes a big difference and has many advantages is using a high end urethane paint,it covers super fast with out loading it up,sticks better and if you bump it will normally scuff and buff out not scratch like cheap stuff,Also will find a quart of the good will goes as far as a gallon of the lower end product..
thanks again jim

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Damn it Jim, you're a painter not a doctor :D

Great job my man, you must be a rich man if you do that good at your job sight!

Last edited: