Jeffrey Epstein, Filthy Rich on Netflix

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Maxwell 's attorney has indicated she is "cooperating completely and willingly" with investigators. She is the "living black book" on who-what-where. Knowing her fate may match Epstein's, she is doing everything to avoid that. The partial list of DC and Hollyweird celebrities involved is huge. They'll depose her and get days of testimony in secure surroundings before risking her safety in a prison setting. Watch next for the Hill & Bill connection to be confirmed and investigated. That will presage the Clinton Foundation investigation and about twenty other criminal investigations. As I have said in the past, nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing. It's going to be a hot summer all across the country.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ghislaine Maxwell did not kill her self,,,, oppps was this to early?

Reactions: 1 user

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
I wonder if this is Photoshopped
View attachment 45535
Its real. Filthy rich like to go to the same parties and have pics taken. BTW, hottest first lady in history.

Its just a pic though not like the 26 or so times Bill Clinton was on that pedophile plane that should raise have raised some serious questions. I happen to think Epstien was a Mossad honeypot trap used to gather compromat on the rich and politically connected.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Its real. Filthy rich like to go to the same parties and have pics taken. BTW, hottest first lady in history.

Its just a pic though not like the 26 or so times Bill Clinton was on that pedophile plane that should raise have raised some serious questions. I happen to think Epstien was a Mossad honeypot trap used to gather compromat on the rich and politically connected.

They took this painting off the wall in Epsteins office.

clinton.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Yeah money talks and BS walks,, and I sure hope she doesn't have an accident in the mean time

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
The story of Epstein/Maxwell is not well understood by much of the country. Someone wants it that way.
Think about this, if you are one of those people unfamiliar with the details...

-A very rich guy is using underage girls for sex...
-This same guy is inviting very powerful congressmen and officials over to his place to party, often with these underage girls...
-It is common knowledge that ALL of these activities were being recorded on video...
-Why would they do that? Blackmail? Control of the powerful people? Who would do this? Other, more powerful people?
-When any story about Epstein or his interest in young girls is uncovered, the story is intentionally NOT REPORTED by the mainstream media outlets... Why? What reason would they have to kill this story? Who owns these media outlets and what purposes would benefit them by not covering pedophilia by a billionaire and a blackmail operation going on by he and his associate, Ghislaine Maxwell?
-These powerful people who have been seen on the videotapes and on the flight logs to and from these locations, they always seem to get huge sums of money to get re-elected. Powerful donors always pony up money to ensure they get re-elected. Why? Are they just good guys? Or is it far too hard to go blackmail another guy and get him elected? Think about that.

Now, the whole story is leaking out through the alternative news sources and the picture is pretty disturbing. With Ghislaine Maxwell now revealing that she has videos of Prince Andrew and an underage girl having sex, it looks like hundreds of powerful people in political office and Hollywood celebrities are about to get outed for activities involving this blackmail operation. And yet, the mainstream new outlets remain silent about this. It's all COVID PANDEMIC 24/7. Is there no other news fit to print? Why are they only covering one basic story? Is it a story designed to cover for other news they don't want you to see?
For the forum member who asked me months ago when I posted, "NOTHING can stop what is coming. NOTHING." whether I had inside information or whether I was just making stuff up...

Pay very close attention to what is slowly unfolding in this story. It will tie together about 50 different stories of deceit, criminal activity, and pure evil that exists in the shadows of power of our country. What you are about to learn will sicken you, it will disgust you, and it will likely scare you.

And it should...

Reactions: 2 users

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
I keep watching for Maxwell to meet an untimely end. Hope not, because this stuff should be addressed.

Also, the reports of the raid on Epstein's place said there were "thousands of pictures" the investigators grabbed Odd that none of these pictures would have incriminated someone who could be charged with crimes.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I keep watching for Maxwell to meet an untimely end. Hope not, because this stuff should be addressed.

Also, the reports of the raid on Epstein's place said there were "thousands of pictures" the investigators grabbed Odd that none of these pictures would have incriminated someone who could be charged with crimes.
They said on the news the other day that they have her on suicide watch. Paper clothes and the works. As well as multiple guards from different agencies at the same time for accountability. So who knows what will come of it.

I wonder how many news mogels were visitors to his island.

It might explain why the news agencies have been silent on the subject. I'm also curious how many big wigs in government were visitors as well. Would be nice to see them all get prosecuted.

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
They said on the news the other day that they have her on suicide watch. Paper clothes and the works. As well as multiple guards from different agencies at the same time for accountability. So who knows what will come of it............................................................
From a writeup in the NY Post today. The headline is:

Ghislaine Maxwell reportedly moved from ‘cell to cell’ to avoid assassins

And in the body of the article it states:

“She is being moved from cell to cell and sometimes has a cellmate, sometimes not,” an insider told the UK paper."

I'm no authority on protecting people, but it seems if there's a concern about assassins a roomie isn't a great idea.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
If she has a bunk mate you can bet your bottom dollar it is an undercover cop

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ