It's a tractor, not a 4 wheeler.......Meet the 8th dwarf ........."Happy DUMBASS"!!!!

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
Ha!
First time out with my little BX25D, I did that, I had to call a neighbor with a bigger tractor to help me. I've been stuck in muck a few rimes since. I now have a winch and a large assortment of rigging. The key is to find out/accept as quickly as possible you are FUBARed and admit defeat. Had you done so, you'd of not pulled the cousin Vinny.

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Ha!
First time out with my little BX25D, I did that, I had to call a neighbor with a bigger tractor to help me. I've been stuck in muck a few rimes since. I now have a winch and a large assortment of rigging. The key is to find out/accept as quickly as possible you are FUBARed and admit defeat. Had you done so, you'd of not pulled the cousin Vinny.
Winch is on "the list" for sure.

Hahah......I love that movie.

"the two Yutes"

Reactions: 1 user

06B3030

Equipment
B3030, LA403, BH75, York Rake, Plug Aerator, 6' Rear Mower, Forks, Weight Box
Sep 21, 2015
MA
As Maverick would say..."Scissors...you stink"! :ROFLMAO:
Glad you got out in one piece!!!

nbryan

Equipment
B2650 BH77 LA534 54" ssqa Forks B2782B BB1560 Woods M5-4 MaxxHaul 50039
Jan 3, 2019
Hadashville, Manitoba, Canada
This thread got me thinking the time I had my B2650 axles buried in mucky slop and all 4 wheels spinning uselessly trying to escape. Hearing the tales of bucket-clawing out of these holes just reminded me that I had my PALLET FORKS on at the time, and they were absolutely great for such clawing-out operations.
Jamming them into the ground to either half way-ish or a stop if hitting solid below, then using curl power to get moving. Brake, lift and reset forks, go again. Same action as bucket, way more capable.

tsp159

Equipment
B7100D
Feb 8, 2023
Fort Bend Texas
This thread got me thinking the time I had my B2650 axles buried in mucky slop and all 4 wheels spinning uselessly trying to escape. Hearing the tales of bucket-clawing out of these holes just reminded me that I had my PALLET FORKS on at the time, and they were absolutely great for such clawing-out operations.
Jamming them into the ground to either half way-ish or a stop if hitting solid below, then using curl power to get moving. Brake, lift and reset forks, go again. Same action as bucket, way more capable.
I'm firmly convinced that I need to get a set of forks as soon as the Finance Minister approves.

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
I'm firmly convinced that I need to get a set of forks as soon as the Finance Minister approves.
It is easier to ask for forgiveness, than it is to ask for permission..... ;)

Yotekiller

Equipment
Kubota L2502, LP 60" BB, LP pallet forks, 60" KK Tiller, 55" HSI root grapple
Sep 29, 2023
Southern Indiana
Man that certainly doesn't look like any fun! Glad you got it out of there. I have a built Wrangler that will go anywhere and it has a 12K pound winch on it. Hopefully I'm good because I will do this at some point....

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Don't feel bad RWS. Had to help rescue this last week, LOL
I use to drive dumptruck for a company that built and maintained (off pavement) access roads. The Hoe and Dozer operators were always in sketchy situations, which also put the trucks and drivers at risk as well. During the wet months, there was always something getting buried. Never a dull moment, for sure.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Glad its all good now, and you aint done nuttin all of us havent done once or a couple times,, except me I never did anything like that ,,,, coff coff

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users