Is there an upgrade for the (ZD, BX, RTV, Etc)12581-43012 fuel filter?

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Wildfire, I thought you were snowed in or something. Haven't heard a peep out of you in a while. Hope you and your family are safe and doing well.
Lol. It’s been a brutal winter. Out snow is 98% gone yet when Ilook out the window it’s snowing again. We got 9 feet in total snowfall this winter. Not a record but close to it.

I don’t get over here often but I still check in from time to time. It’s still the best tractor forum on the net. There was a time I had some extra time to hang out, not so much anymore but I like it that way.
Hope things are going well with you and everyone else on here. I hear from Skeet’s once in awhile. Could always rely on him for a good chuckle lol.

I hope everyone gets through this mess without illness and regular life comes back soon.

rjcorazza

Equipment
L4060 HSTC Loader, ZD326, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2016
Hyattstown, MD
Lots of options and information...
I added Cat 1r-0750 2 micron filters to my two ZD mowers several years ago. They are not water separating though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
The only reason I never produced the kit was because of all the technical instructions I would have to provide everyone that purchased it and I simply don’t have the time with everything else I design and build for Kubota’s. With over 120 plus mods we produce right now and more coming we just have to decide what’s best for us.
LOL, no, I do understand. Just disappointed. That is life, right? :)

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
LOL, no, I do understand. Just disappointed. That is life, right? :)
I just wanted to explain my reasoning. We get 20-30 requests per week to do differant mods but we pass on 98% of them. This fuel filter mod was first done by us 6 years ago. At that time I was sharing my ideas with no intention of mass producing them.
Well with the help of Kubota lending us tractors we go in our own direction to develop our accessories and right now we have about 40 yet to be released so this fuel filter mod which is now copied by many will never be produced by us. Thanks for your interest though.