iPhone / iPad questions

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Never fails,always works....
Im posting this on my iPhone after I retrieved it from the drain pan with oil and coolant in it at work today 🤣 it goes thru hell at work

but to each their own. Ford builds the best vehicle on the road today.What does my wife drive 🤔

mattwithcats

Jun 17, 2017
Virginia
Skype may be another iPad app to look at…

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Once you go Android you'll never own/rent/lease another Apple product....
Did not work that way for me. I bought a Samsung android tablet out of curiosity, to use on my back deck. It was cumbersome for me and I ended up upgrading my ipad to a more recent model.

This could just be a familiarity issue, but I really did give the android table a go. Still have it but never use it...wasted my money in the end, but it was a learning experience.

Not that I am a total Apple fan. I use PCs for my computers and have several of them.

58Ford

Equipment
BX23s, LA340, BT603, RCR1248, PFL1242, STB1072
Jan 1, 2022
SW Washington
Same here. Tried everything before surrendering to Apple. At the time android and Blackberry just wouldn’t sync company calendars & contacts reliably. That was a must.

Interesting tidbit, most people engaged in education use Apple products because Apple allowed you to time your downloads vs PC that forced them on you. Imagine powering up your laptop to start a lecture you are being paid to present and getting the message downloading update 1 of 24. Computer will need to restart after install.

Just another instance of the big guy not caring about improving products while the small guy eats his lunch. Apple ran circles around them for years. Now I wonder if Apple is the big guy…..