In the cab camera

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
That a cool camera. Almost felt like sitting in the cab with you. Seeing all that snow almost made me cool off. It was about 80 here today and felt hotter than that having to rebuild 150' of fence that a retarted cow tore down this morning.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ya know my friend you have a way of taking a job and turning it into fun!!! I do though have one queston,, When you get finished doin all the things to this one ya wana do and get a new one,,, Can I have this one???

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
That a cool camera. Almost felt like sitting in the cab with you. Seeing all that snow almost made me cool off. It was about 80 here today and felt hotter than that having to rebuild 150' of fence that a retarted cow tore down this morning.
Oh man it isn't 80 dgreese in my house :eek:

Glad you enjoyed it. If I can get out snow clearing again I'll try the camera outside the cab for a change. That should be different.

Ya know my friend you have a way of taking a job and turning it into fun!!! I do though have one queston,, When you get finished doin all the things to this one ya wana do and get a new one,,, Can I have this one???
Sure. Not a problem ;) I'm starting a new machine related project now. The machine is ordered and so are the goodies. :D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
DAYUM,,, I bet this is gona be a good one,,, Oh and can you deliver the old one for me too:D