Hydraulic leak at the control

Bluedoire

Equipment
Kubota tractor with front end loader
May 17, 2022
Findlay ohio
I noticed a small leak, just a few drops occasionally a few weeks ago. Then had my loader bucket up last night holding up a piece of equipment being serviced. I realized I had a sizeable leak coming down from the bottom of the controls where the hoses attach. Took pressure off and waiting for daylight to take a better look. It's not coming from the hoses or the f
PXL_20220518_011438904~2.jpg
ittings from what I can tell. It looks like there is a small divot that it where it originates. Any idea on what that is and how to repair?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Without more information on the exact valve, I would say it's probably and Allen key plug, pull it and put some liquid thread sealer on it, and reinstall.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I noticed a small leak, just a few drops occasionally a few weeks ago. Then had my loader bucket up last night holding up a piece of equipment being serviced. I realized I had a sizeable leak coming down from the bottom of the controls where the hoses attach. Took pressure off and waiting for daylight to take a better look. It's not coming from the hoses or the f View attachment 80220 ittings from what I can tell. It looks like there is a small divot that it where it originates. Any idea on what that is and how to repair?
If you remove that plug to fix the leak be careful - there may be some parts behind it. I am thinking spring and poppet for load check valve.

Dan