How long.....?

BruceK

Mar 17, 2018
NY
How long did you go from the time you walked into the dealership, put down payment on it, to when it got delivered in your driveway.

I'm wondering what is the avg time. It sure is not like buying a car/truck where you can have it the same day.

I've been three weeks now, and was told that they are waiting on one implentment coming out of Kansas, but everything else is done.

WillD

Equipment
L185DT, L3901HST
Mar 6, 2018
Washington, ME
A week. But they had all but one implement I was looking for at the time.. I opted to just buy it (snow blower) later this summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beaudeane

Equipment
MX5800, LA1065, BH92, BB72X, RT72.40, EA 60 in grapple, county line auger
Mar 9, 2018
Dalton, Ga
I’m a couple weeks in so far. They have it all in stock but the backhoe attachment. Called last week & he said shouldn’t be but a week or 2 now. Think he said it shows ready to ship the day I called. My situation may be different as I’m a truck driver & been gone the last week & a half & plan to be gone bout another week b4 heading home so it won’t be delivered even if it came to the dealership b4 I get home. I’m dreaming about all the fun I’m gonna have when I get it kinda like a kid a week or 2 b4 Christmas. My wife’s on board with this purchase as well & she only knows it’s bigger than my dads & it’s orange. She’s now started looking for a trailer that may be the right size to move it from our place to our property 10 miles away & she’s even talking bout all the hay rides we can do in the neighborhood after we get it all. Does seem way different than a new car purchase but it woulda been delivered already if they had the backhoe in stock at my dealership. The anticipation of delivery date has been great to me. Probably call EA & order my grapple the day I hear the backhoe part has shipped to my dealer

Mainah

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501HST, BLMX3164 blower, BB1266 box blade, BX42S chipper, Titan forks
Feb 26, 2018
Standish, Maine
I had mine in a few days but I bought at a slower time of year. I also went back to pick up an item that was on order a couple weeks later. They were going to wait but we had a big storm coming and I asked them to deliver then.

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
It took six days, they didn't have any Ag tires for the L3901DT and had to wait for them. I would have gotten it in two days.

W7AX

Equipment
L4310 HST, Bush hog mower, two different buckets for front end loader, Land box
Mar 23, 2018
Polson, Montana
Went in the morning to buy it and it was delivered 70 miles away by that afternoon and all the implements as well and there was a bunch. Never had a problem and never looked back. All is good so far.

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
I could have taken mine with me, but was still unpacking from the move. Got it delivered a couple days later ( free delivery) along with the extra implements

BruceK

Mar 17, 2018
NY
Thanks everyone for the quick replies. Its looking as I will be seeing my soon. I'm getting a B2650 w/Cab, FEL/60" bucket, 60"front snow blade and a 64" rear snow blower. The snow blower is what's holding up delivery.
Its to replace my dead 2002 2500 Dodge Cummins Plow truck. The month of March snow was just too much for the old boy.

NWAZL3560

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, LA805 loader, BH77 backhoe, rock bucket, box blade, pallet forks
Jun 11, 2018
Mesquite, NV
Mine was almost 3 months! The tractor was ready to ship in about 2 weeks, but waiting for one of the implements, then when everything was in the California warehouse waited a couple more weeks for the truck to get a full load. Then waited for the missing backhoe seat for a couple of weeks. That was a long time to be looking at forums awaiting the new tractor!

Last edited: