How do you spend your money?

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I have an ex employee who started an Only Fans. Apparently there’s good money in it if you’re qualified. Our dress code here kept us from knowing her qualifications when she worked here but when one of my female employees stopped by my office one day with a website pulled up on her phone saying, “Look what ____ is doing now!” we agreed unbeknownst to us previously… she was qualified!

Edit: I haven’t seen Fried and mean no offense, but I doubt he’s qualified. I’m not either.
I sure would like to apply for "qualification", but likely you are correct.......I certainly could not qualify (I can dream.......perhaps could have "qualified" 50 years ago ?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

UnEasyRider

Equipment
L3302 LA 526 loader, Box Scraper, Grappler, Forks, Rotary mower, Big Tool Rack.
Apr 14, 2023
Florida
What I realized recently is it is more like, for me, how I don't spend my money.

Even though I can afford it, say a pack of beef jerky for $15, I tend not to buy because my mind has roots in the past, and I think the price is excessive.

I've noticed I do this for a lot of things. NOT everything, but a lot.

Weakness or strength, I don't know. Might just be my personal contribution to inflation reduction, since I am helping to reduce demand for products and therefore prices will not be increased as fast as they might...
I think along the same vein.

Reactions: 1 user

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Guys - - - This thread was inactive since May 2023.

Did you see where Lil Foot asked about OTT being slow over the weekend?

Site slowness all day? | OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota

Mr. K came back and said there were a bunch of BOTS slowing it down? He got them eliminated.

I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of spam/bot-type posts on this thread on my cell phone about 0500 hours eastern.

Those posts brought this thread back to the top.

At 0900 hours I checked on a computer, and intended to report them, but they were gone....

I think that was Mr. K making sure OTT is operating as well as it can.

I should have hit the REPORT button on my phone at 0500, but did not. Mr. K. recommends you report BOTS when suspected.

I don't know what a BOT is, and am not tech savvy....I'm learning as well..

I think they're often show as New Members with messages that don't relate to the subject at hand. I know any links in a suspect message should NEVER be "clicked on.."

Just something to be cognizant of......

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

GrizBota

Equipment
L3830HST/LA724, B2601/LA435/RCK54-32, RCR1872, CDI 66”grapple, pallet forks
Apr 26, 2023
Oregon
Well, first and for most I spend my money paying taxes so the government doesn’t take from me the rest of what I’ve earned at the business end of a firearm.

Then I spend it on paying for a house and farm, kid’s college and retirement savings/investments. I’m darn near done with the first two.

The rest goes to household and farm expenses (which includes my wife’s ever increasing credit card bills).

You know how to make a small fortune ranching and farming? Start with a large one.

p.s. Didn’t know the BOTS brought this back from the archives. Damn BOTS.