Horrible dealer

Botabart

Equipment
L2501
Jan 1, 2021
NW Pennsylvania
Greenhill farms took my L2501 in for repairs under warranty knowing that I didn't purchase it there. My dealer service department was swamped. They didn't even come close to fixing the problem. They burned up a half a tank of fuel, tore a bunch of paint off of my front axle during transport, and sent me a bill for hauling and 1.5 hours labor. When I complained, the owner came on the phone and told me that they never had any problems with people that purchased their tractors there and that they never wanted to deal with me again. Nice way to do business. Kubota needs a little more oversight on the scumbags that are selling their equipment.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
A letter to corporate might be in-order. Copy-in your BBB, C of C, state AG consumer-affairs div., and Representative.

Botabart

Equipment
L2501
Jan 1, 2021
NW Pennsylvania
A letter to corporate might be in-order. Copy-in your BBB, C of C, state AG consumer-affairs div., and Representative.
In my experience, Kubota couldn't care less about the end user of their products. They rely on the dealers to take care of all problems regardless of how the customer is treated.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
In my experience, Kubota couldn't care less about the end user of their products. They rely on the dealers to take care of all problems regardless of how the customer is treated.
If you feel that way, then why did you buy a Kubota?

Reactions: 1 users

orange crusher

Equipment
BX 2680
Sep 30, 2017
ontario canada
There are always 3 sides to every story. Yours, Theirs and the truth be known. Just sayin'...............................................

Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
add to the 'letter list', ALL local media..radio stations, newspapers, ALL of them..big and small. Also post on 'social media'....... It's surprising how FAST a story can get circulated these days....and hte last thing anyone wants is for the BUYING public to see you being a jerk to JQPublic !
Be sur eto take pictures of the damages as well !!

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
There are always 3 sides to every story. Yours, Theirs and the truth be known. Just sayin'...............................................
First time I heard that...but isn't that the truth! LOL.
(AND...I'm not a youngster anymore! Just feel like I am...)

Reactions: 1 user

Lefty

Equipment
B7800, BL52C
Feb 9, 2021
Vacaville Ca.
Greenhill farms took my L2501 in for repairs under warranty knowing that I didn't purchase it there. My dealer service department was swamped. They didn't even come close to fixing the problem. They burned up a half a tank of fuel, tore a bunch of paint off of my front axle during transport, and sent me a bill for hauling and 1.5 hours labor. When I complained, the owner came on the phone and told me that they never had any problems with people that purchased their tractors there and that they never wanted to deal with me again. Nice way to do business. Kubota needs a little more oversight on the scumbags that are selling their equipment.