Hood parts.

calibdovah

Equipment
L3410 GST
Nov 1, 2022
Louisiana,USA
I am wanting to know if I can order new hood trim parts for my l3410. I am missing the front grill part with the lights, and the side plastic vents on the hood.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I just looked up your tractor by its model number on Messicks.com and the inset panels are in stock at $100.62 for the right side. There are pictures of all of the hood component parts that you are looking for. Being that most dealers charge the same, I suggest working with a local dealer and giving them the part numbers you need and getting a quote. You might find that it will be less expensive if you don't have to pay for incoming freight. Your local dealer can put your parts onto their stock order and should be able to save you a lot of shipping money.

Reactions: 2 users

calibdovah

Equipment
L3410 GST
Nov 1, 2022
Louisiana,USA
I just looked up your tractor by its model number on Messicks.com and the inset panels are in stock at $100.62 for the right side. There are pictures of all of the hood component parts that you are looking for. Being that most dealers charge the same, I suggest working with a local dealer and giving them the part numbers you need and getting a quote. You might find that it will be less expensive if you don't have to pay for incoming freight. Your local dealer can put your parts onto their stock order and should be able to save you a lot of shipping money.
Thanks for the help. I just wasn't sure if they still supported panels and such for the late 90s models