Hey Y'all

Fredneck

Equipment
L3240DT, Tiller, hog, box grader
Mar 15, 2015
Evington, VA
Howdy folks...just bought a L3240 DT with a hundred hours on it and it is a sweetheart. Haven't driven it yet cause it's in Virginia and I'm in Wisconsin. But my oldest son sure has and when my wife and I retire and move down there in a couple months, I'm afraid I'll have to wrestle him for it !

Nice machine. Has the LA 724 loader and B92 backhoe. Came with a tiller, a bush hog and box grader. Plenty of You Tubes out there and Service Department Vic is the best !

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Howdy folks...just bought a L3240 DT with a hundred hours on it and it is a sweetheart. Haven't driven it yet cause it's in Virginia and I'm in Wisconsin. But my oldest son sure has and when my wife and I retire and move down there in a couple months, I'm afraid I'll have to wrestle him for it !

Nice machine. Has the LA 724 loader and B92 backhoe. Came with a tiller, a bush hog and box grader. Plenty of You Tubes out there and Service Department Vic is the best !
Well as a fellow Virginian - I would say - come on down ya'll - and you have come to the right place to learn mo' 'bout them thar Orange machines. I know I a have. Look forward to "seeing" you, I will be about 20 minutes from you!:)
You might like the weather here a little better too!:)

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Hi, and welcome to the OTT!

Hope you enjoy Virginia is for Lovers as much as Wisconsin is nothing but cheese-heads!

And I truly hope you enjoy your L3240DT (and your son quickly recovers from his withdrawal symptoms).

You may think I'm greeeen with eeennnvy... I'm claiming it's only cuz I'm Irish: that's my story, and ...

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
Welcome to OTT from Alabama. As they say on The Price Is Right, "Come On Down." I am sure that you will like the L3240 if you can get any seat time.

Fredneck

Equipment
L3240DT, Tiller, hog, box grader
Mar 15, 2015
Evington, VA
Thanks for the welcome, folks ! Can't wait to start clearing a building site. Just picked up a toothbar and forks to help cut a road and move tree trunks. Told our son we were building a nice big out building/shop for the Kubota and he said..."but dad, you can keep it here if you want".