Hero to zero in six days

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
This whole thread is kind of funny.

Lying to the press should be SOP for anyone these days. They lie to us constantly, what makes them some bastion of goodness? This isn't the old press.

Lying to the GOV should be green lighted as well for the same reason. Unfortunately in law, only the gov is allowed to lie.

Reactions: 2 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Last I checked, this is still the United States of America and comes with, among other freedoms, the freedom of choice. That CHOICE includes the right to refuse to submit to the overreach of a government who's sole desire is to destroy us. In fact, it is the DUTY of every American to defend those rights by those oppressors. Anyone who does not support those freedoms [meaning anyone who disagrees with what I say] is a dirty rat Buzzard communist who does not deserve the freedoms that I and every other Veteran has provided you. It is unfortunate that so many (some on this very forum) have chosen to use those freedoms in an attempt to destroy us. Just disgusting. After 2 tours in Asia and 1 tour in South America, I believe I have earned the right to say so publicly, especially on this Veterans day.
Wow!

I'm a vet too.

In my younger days I would have asked: What were you smoking when you typed this?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
The people directly around him is most NFL players. He potentially exposed lots of people to Covid.
Might want to rethink that statement. 😉😉😉

1: People are still getting covid after being vaccinated.

2: Just because you have been vaccinated, it doesn't me you can't spread the virus to someone else. You could very well have the virus with extremely mild symptoms, and come home and give it to granny. Who may be vaccinated and have a major reation to the virus. 😉😉😉

Reactions: 1 user

forky

Equipment
L2501 HST 4X4 8N
Feb 23, 2021
Wisconsin
Rodgers said he was sorry if he misled anyone. What more will it take for some folks to forgive him? He is not a criminal, and when someone says they are sorry and mean it, then forgive the guy...pretty simple really.
Glad he is back for tomorrow's game.....GO PACK GO!

Reactions: 1 users

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
Rodgers said he was sorry if he misled anyone. What more will it take for some folks to forgive him?
We've become a society where nothing is forgivable.

1badDart

Sep 7, 2021
W. KY.
When asked if he was vaccinated didn’t he reply that he’d been immunized? So maybe in his mind he didn’t think he was lying because he was using a alternative treatment. I bet now he wishes he’d just said he wouldn’t discuss his vaccination status.

Its ironic that the news media would call anyone out for lying.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
HA... Just two dozen times everyday during the last administration.
And probably justified.

But with respect to the subject in question, who really cares?

If one lies, he lies. Why make a big deal of it? He is one person no different that the millions of others that are out there, either vaccinated or not. He can make no decisions that directly affect others. Yes he can be an influencer, I get that .

Frankly, I personally do not give a sh*t about this guy...his direct affect on the general population is about zero.

1badDart

Sep 7, 2021
W. KY.
Frankly, I personally do not give a sh*t about this guy...his direct affect on the general population is about zero.
My opinion of him is the same, but there are probably thousands of young people who view him as a role model. Personally I don't want him as a role model for my grandson or granddaughter.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
ya know what happens when someone lies?

they gotta cover it up with another one.

And then another

and another.

Same for our "leaders".

kaepernick or whatever his name is, duped his own self. That's all I'm saying about it. I don't watch nfl, nba, I love baseball and baseball was my livlihood for a few years, and I won't even watch it. Why? Because it's no longer so much a game as it is a way for people to get their political points across, or to promote something or someone. And in my own defense, I'm guilty too--I were once a professional drag racer and I know full well how you have to walk on egg shells all the time in order to please everyone. All you gotta do is piss one person off, word gets out, your sponsors drop you, you lose funding, and that's the end of it. That kind of life, changes you.

aaluck

Equipment
L4400HST, Bush Hog 276, RDTH60, Speeco PHD, etc
Oct 9, 2019
Snowdoun, AL
Might want to rethink that statement. 😉😉😉

1: People are still getting covid after being vaccinated.

2: Just because you have been vaccinated, it doesn't me you can't spread the virus to someone else. You could very well have the virus with extremely mild symptoms, and come home and give it to granny. Who may be vaccinated and have a major reation to the virus. 😉😉😉
This whole thread is kind of funny.

Lying to the press should be SOP for anyone these days. They lie to us constantly, what makes them some bastion of goodness? This isn't the old press.

Lying to the GOV should be green lighted as well for the same reason. Unfortunately in law, only the gov is allowed to lie.

Exactly on both. Here is the media logic..

The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that doesn't protect the protected. :unsure:

Reactions: 1 users

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Exactly on both. Here is the media logic..

The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that doesn't protect the protected. :unsure:
Do I see the image of a lock growing larger? :ROFLMAO: :eek: :ROFLMAO:

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Fwiw, the zero had no issues getting off injured reserve and beating the Seahawks after being out for Covid. That was even with the 140Million man being back off his own injury. Seems like Covid wasn't as bad as a finger injury. YMMV.

Reactions: 1 user