HELP

Dave Lowry

Equipment
Kubota L3830
Dec 6, 2021
Silver City nm
I may or may not use an add blocker. Don't remember. See some adds though.

I always figure that the adds generate revenue that supports the site. So I don't mind them if they just appear and I can ignore them.

IF a site has adds that cannot be just ignored and are NOT passive, that is a major negative for me and that site looses my participation. I have not found that here at OTT.

I was seeing some adds that showed half dressed young ladies for a while. Never figured out that one on a tractor site...but kind of enjoyed them...dirty old man here I suppose...
I agree, need $$$ support from somewhere.
I've been out of town on business and haven't got back to tractor issues, I am getting 12V power back from battery to alternator, and found lots more fuses to check under the dash. Now if it would just warm up a little

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
You are going to dig this site,
LOL...using that expression may give insight to your age.

I understand it totally. Wonder if the younger generations do?

NOT that age matters...at least to us older guys...I remember when 30 was old...LOL

Now I dream of an encounter with a 30 year old woman! ROFLMAO

Happily married for almost 50 years now...Don't tell my wife what I just said...

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
If it turns out to be your alternator don’t spend a fortune on it. An identical replacement can be had from DB electrical at Amazon for less than $100….(probably made by the same chineese company that makes ‘em for Kubota.) I bought one two years ago and it still works perfectly.

Snowman7

Equipment
LX3310 535 loader, LX2980, RB2672, FDR1660
May 20, 2020
Boyne Falls, MI.
LOL...using that expression may give insight to your age.

I understand it totally. Wonder if the younger generations do?

NOT that age matters...at least to us older guys...I remember when 30 was old...LOL

Now I dream of an encounter with a 30 year old woman! ROFLMAO

Happily married for almost 50 years now...Don't tell my wife what I just said...
Too funny, I am 58 by the way, although I was 45 just the other day so it seems.

Mlarv

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 19, 2020
Crossville TN
Morning All. If can make a suggestion about how you named your topic for conversation. If you had titled it Battery Not Charging or no Volts at XYZ would have helped you get more answers, along with help others in the future find help in the search. Just calling it "Help" is not a great way to get help. Just my two bits not trying to start anything.

Did you figure it out?

Have a great Day Mike

Reactions: 2 users