Help

hampshireborn

Equipment
B7100 HST , B1502M,RK1100 rotovator, finishing mower,wessex trailer,DM topper
I have a B1502 and want to use a tipping trailer on it. I have 2 small pipes at the rear that obviously would not connect to my trailer valve. Can I change the fitting on the end of these pipes or would I have to get a new hose or hoses made that go from the tractor spool valve?
Any help would be appreciated.
Scott

Attachments

turck

Equipment
m5140, JD2020, ford 850, farmal 240
Apr 20, 2013
carthage, ny usa
Do they connect to an auxiliary valve? You probably should check further but normally all you need is a quick coupler that will hook to your dump trailer hose.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Pull the fittings (small flat face) off the ends and see if you can get fluid to flow, my guess is they should be controlled by a bypass valve and the three point control I would think.
You can change the fittings to a standard size fitting, we have 3/8" fittings here, I'm not sure what size they would be over there???

There are weld on and clamp on threaded adapters that will change the lines to a standard size fitting if they are an odd size, if you give me the O.D. of the pipe I might be able to tell you.

I have made all my own pipes for my B7100 loader and The pipe size looks pretty close to your pictures

3/8" flat face adapters
Flat face coupler set.jpg

Last edited: