Help pricing a 2010 BX25

hondoo

Equipment
B2650cab
Nov 28, 2017
Meredith, NH
Ready to sell the BX25 but am unsure of a fair asking price. Hope I'm in the right forum.

450hrs
Turf Tires
Curtis Soft Cab w/heater(not electric) and front wiper
Tuff LED Rear Work Lights
Rigid LED front lights
54 mower deck w/ mulch kit
54 Front snow blower w/ hydraulic shoot and electric deflect
60" Land Pride rear blade
TACH-N-GO Quick release for bucket. With trailer hitch
TACH-N-GO Quick release forks for above. Works with 3pt hitch
Bro-Tek BackHoe thumb
BXpanded FEL dolly
BXpanded Backhoe dolly

And, no. I'm not going to sell separate items.

Thanks.

tcrote5516

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, 50" Front Blower, Heated Cab, 6' blade, 3pt carry all, 3pt hitch
Sep 2, 2014
Southern New Hampshire
I would think $15k - $17k depending on condition and service records would be in the ballpark.

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
Lots of extras there with your BX, the only problem is Kubota makes it so easy to purchase a New unit with Zero financing. That affects your ability to sell to a wide group of buyers. It sounds like you have a very nice, low hour machine. You need to advertise across a wide band of sales locations.
When I bought my BX25D in 2014, I could not find a quality (used) unit within a half day’s drive or about 600 miles in any direction. I purchased new because of that. Just put your listing out there everywhere, it only takes one buyer. Most folks I know would travel quite a ways to get a nice rig.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
"Just put your listing out there everywhere, it only takes one buyer. Most folks I know would travel quite a ways to get a nice rig."

I have a friend who is a car salesman. His quote is, "There's a butt for every seat, you just have to wait until they meet!"

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I would think $15k - $17k depending on condition and service records would be in the ballpark.
I'm north of tcrote a bit.....guessing start at $22k or so. Backhoe, of course, and Blower is a big ticket....and the other goodies.....land around $19-21.....that whole outfit is $32,000+ new, just guessing?

Your cab, lights, etc. won't bring a lot as a package, but damn, that's a super grouping!!

I'm an optimistic seller, and a cheapskate buyer......like the other guys said, 0% creates competition with new versus used..

Try www.tractorhouse.com to see what dealers are asking for a similar BX25. Will give you a starting point.

Good luck!

Last edited:

hondoo

Equipment
B2650cab
Nov 28, 2017
Meredith, NH
Thanks for all the input. It really. Did help. I'll throw it on Craigslist as there are no bx's listed at all. Hope thats a good sign for me. Not sure exactly where to start but the new 2650 should be here very soon so I need to get going.

Thanks again.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Thanks for all the input. It really. Did help. I'll throw it on Craigslist as there are no bx's listed at all. Hope thats a good sign for me. Not sure exactly where to start but the new 2650 should be here very soon so I need to get going.

Thanks again.
I'll say this. When I was looking for a new machine, I found that the dealers were actually giving me a very fair, if not high price for my trade. There is a great market for used sub compacts, but they are easier for dealers to sell (they can offer financing), where you, likely can't.

I'd run it by your dealer and see what they can do for you. Your trade would also count as down $ on a new machine which could net you 0% for 84 months.

hondoo

Equipment
B2650cab
Nov 28, 2017
Meredith, NH
As a reference for others. It was in great shape. Had lots of offers for $17ish without looking. Took about 10 days. Someone actually drove out and rode the tractor and it was sold.

Sold $22,000

Last edited: