Help newbie bx2200 issue

C32amg

May 27, 2018
Waterboro, ME
I am new to the forum, and need help. Bought used bx2200, disconnected loader LA211 to paint, reconnected, replaced 2 leaking lines, now loader only goes up half way, then have to alternate curl and lift to move it inch at a time, all connections are good and fluid level is good, any help is appreciated

chris13

Equipment
bx 24
Hi, my only question is, was the loader fully functional when you acquired the BX? If not this might be why it was sold. An interesting issue and I'm looking forward to comments from more knowledgeable posters. Chris.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
You either have 2 lines swapped or you have a bad connection or fitting with the quick connects. ;)

Huskerfan

Equipment
Kubota B2650 HSTC, Grasshopper 725Dt
May 24, 2016
Iowa
Wolfman is correct as usual! I’ve done this myself. One of your lines is not pushed on.

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
What they said, because it looks and feels fully hooked doesn't mean it is especially with he 2200. The design was changed on later models which helped, but it can happen any of them.

GaryL

Equipment
2003 BX2200 - loader, mower, blower, grss collection system
Nov 22, 2014
Holden, MA
I would say the lines might be switched as well. Easy to do on the BX2200. I have to think about it each spring when I remove the blower and put back on the loader. Let me know if you need a picture or diagram to help out making double sure. Just a point as well, I removed all of my BX connectors and replaced them with new ones from Tractor Supply off the shelf, and the orifices are bigger so it sped up my loader as well. Nice improvement.

C32amg

May 27, 2018
Waterboro, ME
I would say the lines might be switched as well. Easy to do on the BX2200. I have to think about it each spring when I remove the blower and put back on the loader. Let me know if you need a picture or diagram to help out making double sure. Just a point as well, I removed all of my BX connectors and replaced them with new ones from Tractor Supply off the shelf, and the orifices are bigger so it sped up my loader as well. Nice improvement.
Yes Gary, a diagram would be very helpful. Also a picture of the ends you got at tractor supply...thanks in advance