GR2110 fuel pump replacement

RCW

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
10,327
7,349
113
Chenango County, NY
Get a Workshop Manual (WSM). Should help greatly.
 

lmichael

Well-known member

Equipment
Kubota G2160
Apr 23, 2021
852
441
63
Rockford IL area
Sadly even the workshop manual (at least in the case of my 2160) is not very informative. I can find instructions that say "replace/remove this or that" but nowhere do I find instructions on HOW to perform the task. I still cannot for the life of me understand how to remove the rear sheet metal on my 2160
 

lugbolt

Well-known member

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
5,515
2,228
113
Mid, South, USA
you have to take the seat off, and the seat base. That in itself is the worst part. Then there are a few bolts in the rear of the fender, and two more under the floor mat that usually get rusty over time and become "fun" to remove them. Around here they come out ok most of the time but we ain't got no salt in the air here. Just lots and lots of humidity. On machines that don't get maintained very well (or not at all), I usually figured on some extra labor to extract the bolts as needed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 users