Goose Neck Hitch

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Thanks guys,

I know what the goosneck hitch is and looks like. I was trying to find ideas of here to go look for one without having to spend 800 to a thousand bucks for one new. Not trying to spend more money on a hitch then the actual vaule of the truck its self. Still in not big hurry, my dad has not progressed any further with the trailer so I've got time to get the hitch and have it installed!

IC-Smoke

Equipment
B2400, ZD28, BX24
Dec 16, 2010
Pittsford, MI
Thanks guys,

I know what the goosneck hitch is and looks like. I was trying to find ideas of here to go look for one without having to spend 800 to a thousand bucks for one new. Not trying to spend more money on a hitch then the actual vaule of the truck its self. Still in not big hurry, my dad has not progressed any further with the trailer so I've got time to get the hitch and have it installed!
400 for a B&W, just install it yourself. Biggest issue is getting the GN plate into place. I used a 4x4 across the bed rails and a ratchet strap down to the plate to pick it up and hold it into place when you put the bolts in.

If you have any welding skills you can make your own and use those weld on fold over hitches from Rigidhitch.com or TSC. A couple other good places to keep and eye on is ebay and craigslist.

good luck on the search Eric!!
Ian