fuel gauge quit working

eddie

Oct 17, 2009
ottawa ontario
good day...my fuel gauge and one of the signal light indicators quit a couple of days ago. It's a B2620 with very few hours, anybody have any ideas why? It gets a fair amount of snow on the dash but aren't most of connections water resistant to some extent? BTW...it is probably time that i picked up a service manual, can anyone recommend a source for a manual.

joekimtkd

Equipment
B7510DT, 4' Snow blower, 4' Loader, 6' Blade, 6' 3PH Finish mower, 6' box blade,
Aug 16, 2009
Durham Ontario Canada
good day...my fuel gauge and one of the signal light indicators quit a couple of days ago. It's a B2620 with very few hours, anybody have any ideas why? It gets a fair amount of snow on the dash but aren't most of connections water resistant to some extent? BTW...it is probably time that i picked up a service manual, can anyone recommend a source for a manual.
"VERY FEW HOURS" as how many hours~~~???
Have you heard Half Empty and Half Full~? :D

In my experience, I was looking for tractor a few years ago and every farmers were advertising "Very low hours" and found 4000 hours and so on~:eek:
and "Extremely in good shape" and found No breaks, No steering~!!!:cool:
I was lucky that I had a good student with me who knew a bit about the tractor and told me not to buy those tractors~:D:D:D

For the shop manual, I bought it from the Kubota dealer. ($80/tx)
It was well worth it to buy. and got "parts manual" from ebay for $5 or something.

and for your fuel gauge problem, check previous post here... there were good answers in there~!

Good luck.

Joe.