FS: BX Turf Tires

ToyotaTruck11

Equipment
BX1860
Jul 12, 2021
Wisconsin
For sale is a set of 4 wheels and Turf Tires off of my BX1860. Still a good amount of tread left, I am only selling as I went with a set of R4s

Asking $300 picked up in Southeastern WI

SRRGC1

Equipment
BX1870-1, BX23S TLB, RTV XG850, MX5100DT
Jan 6, 2021
Bloomsburg
I am looking just for the rears, 24 x 12 x 12. However when I saw your location a might to far for me. From NE PA. Do have an ad in for these. Asking price is reasonable.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I am looking just for the rears, 24 x 12 x 12. However when I saw your location a might to far for me. From NE PA. Do have an ad in for these. Asking price is reasonable.
Too bad you are not from this side of the state. I have a set of essentially like new turf tires that fit a bx, but there are some size differences on the front wheels. Some BXs use a larger wheel with the same tire on the front. For example, my son in law's BX23s front wheels are somewhat different although the tire size is the same. I lent him the turf tires for a few days when he was getting his tires foam filled. The rears worked perfectly, but the fronts would not fit.

Anyway, I do have a set of four turf tires for a BX that are almost like new, and stored out of sunlight in my shed for years. I would let them go for $300. Pittsburgh area...7 miles north as the crow flies...

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Henro, the front tires on your BX are 8" diameter rims, and the BX23S uses a 10" rim. Kubota changed the mounting bolt diameter a smidgen so the new 10" tire will not fit as a replacement for the 8" tire. I learned this when I tried an 8" rim and tire from my old BX22 on my BX23S. All that I can assume is that they also might have changed the gears in the front axle also to match the new diameter of the 10" wheel and tire. Not all tires with the same size markings on the side of the rim are the same rolling diameter. This is why, when I needed new tires, I always looked for the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) tires that are supplied by Kubota.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Henro, the front tires on your BX are 8" diameter rims, and the BX23S uses a 10" rim. Kubota changed the mounting bolt diameter a smidgen so the new 10" tire will not fit as a replacement for the 8" tire. I learned this when I tried an 8" rim and tire from my old BX22 on my BX23S. All that I can assume is that they also might have changed the gears in the front axle also to match the new diameter of the 10" wheel and tire. Not all tires with the same size markings on the side of the rim are the same rolling diameter. This is why, when I needed new tires, I always looked for the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) tires that are supplied by Kubota.
Thanks

Matters not to me as what I have fits what I have. But I was curious about the difference. I think, but do not know, that tire wise is the same for both tractor models. Maybe not actually. No clue at my end really.

As you say, might be a different tire size used and a gear ratio change. For us this was a one time shot.