FS 2019 BH77 Backhoe with 16- hours

Blueridgespeed

Jan 1, 2022
Asheville
Currently attached to my L3301.
138 hours on my tractor and the backhoe has been used for 16 or less hours of that.
Located near Asheville North Carolina. Can send pics of a few flaws. As expected is has a few scratches but no appreciable wear. My Kubota lives in a garage spot and I initially went with the "all in one" approach for tractor and hoe. I've subsequently erected another dry storage area and am contemplating a mini-ex. I plan to use the backhoe until or unless it sells and then use those funds toward a mini-ex.

$7000 in Asheville North Carolina

L3301 subframe MAY have enough similarities to YOUR L series that it could work, but any buyer needs to confirm that. If you are certain it will work for you, the subframe for $400 and I will help you dismount it in the dry confined of my shop where we have compressed air on any Thursday or weekend day. I will not take the subframe off my tractor until or unless the BH is sold.

Chulke

Equipment
L2501D
Jan 18, 2022
Arkansas
Chulke- thank you for your interest. Yes it is still available.
Ok…I looked up the subframe mount on your tractor and it appears it’ll fit mine as well as the next model up from yours…now my hang up is finding a way to come get it from you…if that is indeed what my uncle and I decide to do if I can’t find one closer! I’ll be in touch…

Thanks!

Blueridgespeed

Jan 1, 2022
Asheville
That's great news (about the subframe). If it ends up working out for you to come scoop this in Asheville NC - keep me up to date with your plans. I have a day job and family - so those predictable constraints - but I understand the challenges of making a road trip to pick up equipment and will do my best to make things happen smoothly

Reactions: 1 user

Chulke

Equipment
L2501D
Jan 18, 2022
Arkansas
That's great news (about the subframe). If it ends up working out for you to come scoop this in Asheville NC - keep me up to date with your plans. I have a day job and family - so those predictable constraints - but I understand the challenges of making a road trip to pick up equipment and will do my best to make things happen smoothly

Completely understand those constraints…if we’re able to make the trip it won’t be till a weekend…most likely I’ll take off work myself on a Friday and we’ll drive over…question….you think that backhoe will fit in the back of a pickup or should I bring a trailer?…I have a small trailer that may not be so good to haul something on and then I got the big trailer for the tractor itself….but would prefer to not have to haul either one if it can be lifted into the back of a pickup if you know what I mean! Thanks!

Blueridgespeed

Jan 1, 2022
Asheville
Completely understand those constraints…if we’re able to make the trip it won’t be till a weekend…most likely I’ll take off work myself on a Friday and we’ll drive over…question….you think that backhoe will fit in the back of a pickup or should I bring a trailer?…I have a small trailer that may not be so good to haul something on and then I got the big trailer for the tractor itself….but would prefer to not have to haul either one if it can be lifted into the back of a pickup if you know what I mean! Thanks!
First of all- weekends work great. If my airbnb isn't booked you can even stay over if you need to (not sure how far away you're coming from)
As far as the pickup bed - that's a good question. It might fit. I've got to think more about the logistics.
If you can measure the L and W of your bed, that would help.
The standard removal technique for the hoe is to drop the stabilizers and extend the dipper, then disconnect the hydraulic lines and "back the tractor out of it". After that point, the hoe can't be operated (without hydraulics) and isn't in it's best most compact configuration.
I'll take some measurements and do some thinking on my end if you'll check the bed dimensions.
-Josh

Last edited:

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
First of all- weekends work great. If my airbnb isn't booked you can even stay over if you need to (not sure how far away you're coming from)
As far as the pickup bed - that's a good question. It might fit. I've got to think more about the logistics.
If you can measure the L and W of your bed, that would help.
The standard removal technique for the hoe is to drop the stabilizers and extend the dipper, then disconnect the hydraulic lines and "back the tractor out of it". After that point, the hoe can't be operated (without hydraulics) and isn't in it's best most compact configuration.
I'll take some measurements and do some thinking on my end if you'll check the bed dimensions.
-Josh
(828) 768-8768
joshklaa@gmail.com
Do yourself a favor and remove your phone # and email from the post. PM that info.

Blueridgespeed

Jan 1, 2022
Asheville
I can still see it in your post.

View attachment 73648

go back to that post, hit the 3 dots, then edit and delete your number and email from your post. Hope this helps, just trying to save you from a bunch of spam 👍
I appreciate that (again). When I went back to the post, I did not see the ellipsis but DID see the EDIT and Delete options. I edited and saved. Apparently that didn't work. I'm not sure if EDITs display instantly.

Reactions: 1 user

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
When I brought my used BH-77, I moved it on a trailer. I don't know if I would put it in a pickup. Here's a picture of how I hauled it. I have two straps on the "front" and one on the "back". Road really well, about 100 miles.

bh77_trailer.jpg

Reactions: 1 users