Frustration with waiting on new Kubota order

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
Well after a few hours on the seat you will have a smile on your face and your stress level from this will be in the rear mirror! Good luck with your new tractor.

Thats a fact Jack!!! I seriously get a huge grin on my face when I climb into the cab and start putzin around on it. Worth the wait!
I am still waiting on the 3rd function/QA Remote kit to arrive, but considering the weather is still cold and crappy, I can wait a little longer. While the QA Remote is nice, I can get by without it for now.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Certainly the lack of new inventory has affected the used prices, as we all know.

Watched a couple hours of a nearby auction this afternoon. Too wet and cold to drive 30 miles to buy a coffee and hot dog... ;)

A BX23 with MMM, bagger, and maybe a snowblower(?) went for $13,750. Doesn't account for the 10 or 12% buyer's premium.

A BX23 is an older TLB machine unlike the current BX23S. I think Kubota had a BX22/BX23/BX24/BX25 TLB series before they got to the BX23S.

Tractor is about 20 years old, and picture looked like it had been used a lot. Maybe stored outside with the color fade of the paint. Didn't see it or the attachments in person, and don't know hours.

I thought a strong price for something like that. The early blowers and baggers could be a maintenance headache.

That said, a BX23S equipped with MMM, bagger and blower/front hitch/mid-PTO would probably run close to $40k now....if/when you can get the stuff....😳

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
TTWT posted an auction he went to for both tractors and attachments. The prices were all over the place, but I feel if there were more buyers the prices would have been much higher. A fairly new B2600 with loader and remotes went for a high price, I think it sold for more than the original cost, while an L3560 cab went for only $21,500.

WDF

Equipment
Kubota L2501 HST/FEL
Jan 4, 2021
Central Florida
The auctions are all over the place. Went to an auction in Georgia a couple times last year.
Had a bunch of CountyLine implements - most of them beat to hell - sell for 80% of new price. The same man was bidding on most of those lots are overpaid for all of it.
I bid on a LandPride RCRF2060 - could have bought new for $2200, it was beat to hell and sold for $1650+Tax. The larger cutters, 72"+ and a few bat wings sold for just a bit more.
Most of the Bx/B/L Kubotas, and equivalent JD 1/2/3 series sold for 80-90% of new, and the ones I saw were abused and uncared for.
But on the bigger equipment, there were MX/M JD 4/5/6/+ tractors that sold for 50% of new price, and they were like new.
So, the bigger implements were the better buy, the bigger tractors were the better buy.

ajschnitzelbank

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L4701, BH92, Frost Bite grapple, Logosol M8 mill, Stihl MS661
Aug 24, 2021
Rensselaer County NY
Ordered my L4701 first week of August 2021. Machine with loader and back blade came end of February. Backhoe and snow pusher arrived home today. They honored the price, financing, and trade-in. Wait sucked, but the dealer (Emerich in NYS) was great.

Attachments

Reactions: 5 users

drumminj

Equipment
L4701, Mule 4010
Nov 4, 2021
TN
Ordered my L4701 first week of August 2021. Machine with loader and back blade came end of February. Backhoe and snow pusher arrived home today. They honored the price, financing, and trade-in. Wait sucked, but the dealer (Emerich in NYS) was great.
Did you paint over the loader model #? It took me a while to figure out what felt different about the tractor!

ajschnitzelbank

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Aug 24, 2021
Rensselaer County NY
Did you paint over the loader model #? It took me a while to figure out what felt different about the tractor!
I peeled a lot of stickers off. I just don’t like my belongings covered with words, I feel like a billboard. Here’s my truck, for example. I took the “Silverado” and “Z71” and “LTE” and the dealer stickers off.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users

Chanceywd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501DT BH77 VIRNIG URG60-CT 1950 8N
Mar 26, 2021
central ny
When I read these stories of long waits I realize how fortunate I was to be able to order in Jan 2021 and get it about a month later. When i decided to order a LP grapple in april 2021 stuff and started to back up and in the fall after several changes in dates i canceled and bought the virnig. Not gloating just feel I was lucky and wish we weren't going thru this for the others waiting.

Glad yours showed up!

Bill

Reactions: 1 user

Chanceywd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 26, 2021
central ny
I peeled a lot of stickers off. I just don’t like my belongings covered with words, I feel like a billboard. Here’s my truck, for example. I took the “Silverado” and “Z71” and “LTE” and the dealer stickers off.
What did you do to get the stickers off? I would like to get some of the warnings etc especially the California cancer one off. That one really annoys me!

Bill

RichOzz

Equipment
L2501 HST w/LA525 66" bucket BH77 LA BB1260 RCR1260 EA 42" Pallet Forks
Aug 26, 2021
MA
I can relate. Ordered an L2501 early August 2021. Got the box blade in early January 2022. The tractor with loader and backhoe arrived mid May and the rotary cutter arrived this week. Like a long pregnancy….but glad it finally arrived. It’s great!

Impala

Equipment
L3302 prior B2601, prior BX2230
Jan 16, 2021
WI
My L3302 purchase went like this 2 months ago. Do you have an L3302? Yes. Do you have the loader? Yes. Do you have the 3rd function kit? Yes. Well crap I guess I am buying it.

ajschnitzelbank

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Aug 24, 2021
Rensselaer County NY
What did you do to get the stickers off? I would like to get some of the warnings etc especially the California cancer one off. That one really annoys me!

Bill
Warm weather (or a heat gun, go easy or you melt it), hopefully just pull. If pulling doesn’t work well, try a plastic scraper like this. If that leaves residue try one of these in a cordless drill. When that’s all over, use rubbing alcohol on a paper towel.

My experience with the tractor is that some of the stickers are easier than others. Good luck! And I know what you mean, so many warning stickers. I removed all of them.

Chanceywd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 26, 2021
central ny
Warm weather (or a heat gun, go easy or you melt it), hopefully just pull. If pulling doesn’t work well, try a plastic scraper like this. If that leaves residue try one of these in a cordless drill. When that’s all over, use rubbing alcohol on a paper towel.

My experience with the tractor is that some of the stickers are easier than others. Good luck! And I know what you mean, so many warning stickers. I removed all of them.
Thanks for the tips!

Bill

notaz3

Mar 16, 2021
ID

I'm the same way with removing stickers. I've sat in a dealer lot and removed all the decals and plate covers before even driving off the lot.

Good to see you got your loader in. Gives me faith on the one I ordered last August.

ajschnitzelbank

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Aug 24, 2021
Rensselaer County NY
I'm the same way with removing stickers. I've sat in a dealer lot and removed all the decals and plate covers before even driving off the lot.

Good to see you got your loader in. Gives me faith on the one I ordered last August.
You ordered a loader last August and still don’t have it?

Andy.Myre

Equipment
Kubota LX2610
Apr 26, 2022
Hammond WI
my dealer did not honor the price or financing. Canceled the order for LX2610 and went with a different dealer that had an L3302 on the lot with all the attachments I wanted. Will be delivered with the next week and half

notaz3

Mar 16, 2021
ID
You ordered a loader last August and still don’t have it?
August 2021 ordered L3560, LA805 loader, and Box blade.
May 2022 Dealer received the tractor and box blade.
June 2022 I took delivery of tractor and box blade.
Loader is still unknown when it will be in.
Dealer did maintain original contract price and gave a few extras for the wait so far.

• Wow

ajschnitzelbank

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Aug 24, 2021
Rensselaer County NY
my dealer did not honor the price or financing. Canceled the order for LX2610 and went with a different dealer that had an L3302 on the lot with all the attachments I wanted. Will be delivered with the next week and half
That’s not cool they didn’t honor the price/financing. Glad you wound up finding a good machine!

ajschnitzelbank

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Aug 24, 2021
Rensselaer County NY
August 2021 ordered L3560, LA805 loader, and Box blade.
May 2022 Dealer received the tractor and box blade.
June 2022 I took delivery of tractor and box blade.
Loader is still unknown when it will be in.
Dealer did maintain original contract price and gave a few extras for the wait so far.
Wow still waiting for the loader, that’s a bummer. I hope it arrives soon!

Mrlunchbox

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2023 BX2380 loader/mower. Land Pride snow pusher, Kapteyn pallet forks
Nov 21, 2020
Southern Worcester County, MA

Not gonna lie, I do like the look of debadged trucks.