Front mount snowblower question B2650 cab

FiveOfastback

Equipment
B2650 cab LPrcr1860 LPpallet forks 4240 60" material with tooth bar
Sep 6, 2017
Bethlehem pa
Anyone have a part number for front mounted mid pro snowblower subframe needed etc
I have a lead on a 63” blower that is for an older B series
New never used also.
My tractor if not on my signature is a 2016 B2650
Cab HST
With FEL quick attach
Thank you in advance
Btw here is blower part number I’m interested in
B2782B

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
The mid pto driveline whole goods #B2793 for cab units.
The quick hitch with loader equipped unit is B2714C

Pat

Charlie5320

Equipment
BX2670
Jan 8, 2018
Springfield, IL.
Anyone have a part number for front mounted mid pro snowblower subframe needed etc
I have a lead on a 63” blower that is for an older B series
New never used also.
My tractor if not on my signature is a 2016 B2650
Cab HST
With FEL quick attach
Thank you in advance
Btw here is blower part number I’m interested in
B2782B
Does it have the quick hitch with it? If it's the short hitch for the B series it may fit your tractor with very minor mods. May just have to get the frame brackets for your tractor.

FiveOfastback

Equipment
B2650 cab LPrcr1860 LPpallet forks 4240 60" material with tooth bar
Sep 6, 2017
Bethlehem pa
Does it have the quick hitch with it? If it's the short hitch for the B series it may fit your tractor with very minor mods. May just have to get the frame brackets for your tractor.
I don’t think it has the quick hitch. Really not sure of what that mount is. Is it like quick attach I have for loader and forks
Plus now I see he has manual chute not in cab. It has a mechanical rod which with cab model I have I don’t think is at all compatible.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
It has a mechanical rod which with cab model I have I don’t think is at all compatible.
There are both electric and hydraulic rotators that can be retro-fit to blowers.

For my BX2750D blower, electric is ~$400, and hydraulic is ~$800, IIRC.

Not sure on your blower model, I think Kubota parts listing would have options for that model blower.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
There are simple cheap ways for a chute rotator like this one on a B7100.

Surplus hydraulic cylinder. A small amount of metal fab and the necessary hydraulic hoses and valve.

The chute turns quickly but not too fast.

The trick in the design is that the cable is not fixed to the ends of the swinging bar but just go around a cheap pulley and then back to a fixed point.

The chute is round but the path of the ends of the bar do not follow a circular path hence the need for this design feature

This next design uses a curved piece of small channel. Because of the curve the ends of the cable attach to the ends of the curved piece

In each design, the cable should be secured to the chute using a small cable clamp bolted through the chute wall to prevent any slippage.

Dave

Charlie5320

Equipment
BX2670
Jan 8, 2018
Springfield, IL.
I don’t think it has the quick hitch. Really not sure of what that mount is. Is it like quick attach I have for loader and forks
Plus now I see he has manual chute not in cab. It has a mechanical rod which with cab model I have I don’t think is at all compatible.
This is what a quick hitch looks like for the newer tractors. Get a pic of what he has.

Attachments

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
Not trying to be smart... Just trying to clarify for the OP.

Technically it is the quick hitch with mid PTO driveline. There are two separate part #'s needed to complete what is required to attach and power a snowblower.

Charlie5320

Equipment
BX2670
Jan 8, 2018
Springfield, IL.
With the model number blower he gave, is used with a quick hitch. I was just showing him what one looked like. If the blower is complete like was used on the other guys tractor, he should get the quick hitch and drive line components with it.

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
Charlie5320,

I thought it was very kind of you to take the picture to clarify what it looks like and I’m certain it was a big help to the OP.

I was under the impression the blower might be off a different model not from a cab model. Even if he gets the quick hitch complete (similar to what you show), the OP will likely need to update the driveline for it to work. On some models the cab version takes a different driveline than one with a ROPS.

Wanted to point this out so the OP can accurately estimate a total cost to use. Sometimes a good deal is not so good once the incidentals are added up.

I hope the OP reports back if purchased or not.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
There are both electric and hydraulic rotators that can be retro-fit to blowers.
With the model number blower he gave, is used with a quick hitch.
I was under the impression the blower might be off a different model not from a cab model. Even if he gets the quick hitch complete (similar to what you show), the OP will likely need to update the driveline for it to work.
I think all three of us are pointing out important stuff, because NONE of it is cheap!!:eek:

Charlie says the hitch should look similar to his picture (maybe $1,500?), 200 points out the shaft length issue (maybe another $6-800?), and I said the rotator is another $800.

He needs to consider all those pieces and parts in the equation. Guessing whole new snowblower outfit would be $5,000 +/-?