Front mount Snowblower on BX Model Measurement

TheShadyKubota

Equipment
2021 BX2380 w/ a plethora of attachments
Apr 1, 2022
Manitoba, Canada
Morning All -

Can anyone tell me the total length of the BX2380 with a Front Mounted Snow blower w/ K-Connect? I'd assume it's no longer than a loader bucket but would like to confirm prior to purchase. Don't need to buy a new trailer. lol

Thank you!

ve9aa

Equipment
TG1860, BX2380 -backblade, bx2830 snowblower, fel, weight box,pallet forks,etc
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
You'll have to specify blower model as they make various. It's aprox the same length as the loader with bucket, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a little longer. I know I have less room in the tiny garage in the winter compared to the summer. (but I normally take the bucket off before bringing it inside, to give me a little room)

TheShadyKubota

Equipment
Apr 1, 2022
Manitoba, Canada
You'll have to specify blower model as they make various. It's aprox the same length as the loader with bucket, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a little longer. I know I have less room in the tiny garage in the winter compared to the summer. (but I normally take the bucket off before bringing it inside, to give me a little room)
That's good enough for me! Thanks!

ve9aa

Equipment
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
That's good enough for me! Thanks!
If nobody else weighs in, tonight before I go out and snowblow (3rd day in a row!!!) I'll TRY to remember to get out my measuring tape and measure the BX2380 with BX2830 blower (48" width HD model) which (as I understand it) is a little different shape than the "homeowners" model.

My FEL/loader is way out in the snow, so I won't be able to give you that one. Just the tractor, blower and QH05 quick hitch, end-to-end.

TheShadyKubota

Equipment
Apr 1, 2022
Manitoba, Canada
If nobody else weighs in, tonight before I go out and snowblow (3rd day in a row!!!) I'll TRY to remember to get out my measuring tape and measure the BX2380 with BX2830 blower (48" width HD model) which (as I understand it) is a little different shape than the "homeowners" model.

My FEL/loader is way out in the snow, so I won't be able to give you that one. Just the tractor, blower and QH05 quick hitch, end-to-end.
Great Stuff - I got a quote on a BX2816 so I'd say it's similar? Thanks!

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Here is the measurement from the front frame of the tractor to the augers on my BX2822 snowblower. I believe that your snowblower should be about the same plus or minus an inch or two. One measurement is hooked on the back of the frame and the other one is
with the tip of the ruler touching the front of the frame.

MVC-010L.JPG
MVC-011L.JPG

Reactions: 1 user

ve9aa

Equipment
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
134" from the very front of my snowblower to the tips of the 3point hitch, which is mostly down, or all the way down (can't tell)

Hope this helps

TheShadyKubota

Equipment
Apr 1, 2022
Manitoba, Canada
134" from the very front of my snowblower to the tips of the 3point hitch, which is mostly down, or all the way down (can't tell)

Hope this helps
This is great help! Thank you! My neighbour has a BX2380 with the FEL and a rear snow blower (not specifically Kubota) and it was 182" which is too big for my trailer... so this will help the sales pitch to my wife! ha

ve9aa

Equipment
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
This is great help! Thank you! My neighbour has a BX2380 with the FEL and a rear snow blower (not specifically Kubota) and it was 182" which is too big for my trailer... so this will help the sales pitch to my wife! ha
You're most welcome. I've put more seat time on the Kubota/Snowblower this past weekend and yesterday than in my car. It was easy to promise you a measurement, as I knew I'd be out there "again soon" LOL!

ve9aa

Equipment
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
If the OP (or anyone with a BX2380 and quick attach bucket) does a measurement, I'd be curious to know if the FEL with Q/A bucket is the same length or a little shorter than a front blower with k-connect.

My bad for never measuring, but I get the feeling that the snowblower is 6-12" longer.

I have a super small garage and always take off the bucket, so I've never actually done an A-B in situ measurement comparison. (and never have the blower/bucket on/off the same day)

If nobody anti's up I'll refer back to this thread in the spring when my FEL/Q/A bucket is back on and compare it to the 134" measurement for the OP

TheShadyKubota

Equipment
Apr 1, 2022
Manitoba, Canada
If the OP (or anyone with a BX2380 and quick attach bucket) does a measurement, I'd be curious to know if the FEL with Q/A bucket is the same length or a little shorter than a front blower with k-connect.

My bad for never measuring, but I get the feeling that the snowblower is 6-12" longer.

I have a super small garage and always take off the bucket, so I've never actually done an A-B in situ measurement comparison. (and never have the blower/bucket on/off the same day)

If nobody anti's up I'll refer back to this thread in the spring when my FEL/Q/A bucket is back on and compare it to the 134" measurement for the OP
I'll measure mine tonight, I've got that setup on now currently with a BB off the back but I'll measure just up to the pins of the 3PTH.

Reactions: 1 user