Front end loader trouble

DS1948

Equipment
B7300 w/loader, tiller, post hole, Disc, Brush-hog
Aug 4, 2009
Shiro, TX
Hi, I have a B7300 and I know it is not a big tractor. However, the loader won't pick up a bucket full of feathers. I exaggerated, bucket of dirt maybe. Anyway, it has a hard time raising or curling the bucket at full throttle. Sometimes it won't even want to dump when I have the lever all the way over. Need to play with the control and then maybe it will dump.

I'm desperate. Any ideas from anyone?

Dan

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Hi, I have a B7300 and I know it is not a big tractor. However, the loader won't pick up a bucket full of feathers. I exaggerated, bucket of dirt maybe. Anyway, it has a hard time raising or curling the bucket at full throttle. Sometimes it won't even want to dump when I have the lever all the way over. Need to play with the control and then maybe it will dump.

Dan
Hey Dan,
Just starting from basics. Did you remove the joystick cover and observe the linkage underneath?

Is your tractor an HST?

Scott

Jlillie

Equipment
B7300/backhoe-RTV900-G6200H-K008-3 :non orange:Takeuchi TB25
Oct 20, 2009
Williamstown, MA, USA

Dan
Dan, for what it s worth, I've have had the same problem on mine. My dealer replaced the joystick a few years back when it happened the first time and it worked up until a few months ago, and now its back to not lifting or curling.(I found it will curl a little faster if pulled over into "float" but that doesn't help with the lifting. My guess is a faulty stick/valve assembly (again). I have a B7300 Hydro as well.

B-(

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
I don't know if this is your problem, but it happened to my dad's M4030. The bucket got real slow whether curling up or down. Turned out I'd bent the rams while loading logs. I replaced the cylinders with new ones and everything works fine now.

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Guys... I have an extensive thread on Kubota/Husco Control valves. You may be able to do a search on the word Husco and pull up the relevant threads.

In one of these threads on "preventative maintenance" I outlined exactly the procedure to disassemble the valve... and for the most part how to clean the debris that builds up in the detent and regen retainer collars under the spring caps on the bottom of the valve.

Crud in this area will cause the spool shaft to distort and cause all sorts of funky things:eek:... Mine was so bad I had to go after it with a wire brush...

Anyway check out the threads and get back to us....
Butch

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
:(DS1948... I went back and responded to a series if threads that related to Husco/Kubota valves so the threads would float to the top of the forum amking it easier for you to find and review.
I was so pissed off that I had researched purchasing a Prince FEL control valve and retroing it to my tractor.

At least you can get a Prince serviced and at a reasonable cost.Good luck and please keep us posted on your progress:) or,,,, ahemmm... lack there of

Butch