Free Zen-noh ZL2000

RicePaddyFrog

Sep 22, 2019
Krasang, Burriram, Thailand
My mother in law has been begging me to take an old Zen noh ZL 2000 standing by her window for the past 2 years now. Her husband has fallen into dementia after an accident and is not allowed to drive anymore. I remember he got it started up once, so it was running before. Visually it has no battery or starter motor, and the front tires are shot.
I think he stripped it for beer money. :cry:

Would be nice to have a runner with a trailer, and to do some rough ploughing in the harder winter soil, take the strain off my frog. Anyway...
What is the Kubota equivalent of this tractor? L2000E ? And what manual can I use? Will post pic soon!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Go to kubotabooks.com and download the l185-l355 manual that should help you out.

There was no direct cross over for that model.

RicePaddyFrog

Sep 22, 2019
Krasang, Burriram, Thailand
Go to kubotabooks.com and download the l185-l355 manual that should help you out.
Thanks Wolfman, I downloaded the correct one, the operators manual is in there as well. After some comparing schematics with what I see on the tractor it seems to match the L235 spot on. The front "pipe" axle was a dead giveaway!

20200819_090232.jpg

Like I said it needs a starter and a battery to get troubleshooted and maybe a steering wheel as I just pulled it right off as I got on to it :rolleyes:

...If it starts up and clutch to go through gears, it is worth a fixup!

Will post results soon!