Fork Lift for BX1880

Llh

Equipment
BX1880, Rear tiller, loader, mid mower
Feb 9, 2019
Bishop, CA
I want to thank those persons for the answers to my previous questions, midmower, dial heigh adjustment, drive shaft. Great help for me.

I am looking for a fork lift for this BX1880. My internet search has not been successful.

One thing that is intriguing to me about the front end loader is the locks and linkage mechanisms. Not sure what they all do. Also not sure how to include a picture of the FEL?

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I assume you have the quick attach loader from your description of the levers. Do a search for bx quick attach pallet forks or ssqa pallet forks for the bx and there are many options out there.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I’m also assuming your looking for pallet forks for the loader...not a fork lift to pick your bx up;)lol

atitus

Equipment
BX1880+FEL,MMM,Blower
Feb 11, 2019
Worcester, MA
I want front forks not rear forks.
There are a few places that make forks for subcompact models, titan attachments comes to mind also try everythingattachments. But before you do, consider what you want them for and make sure you won't be disappointed. Lift capacity of the BX is very limited. The quick-attach forks weigh several hundred pounds bare. I assume you already have the quick-attach coupler? Over a hundred pounds there. All said and done, you'll only have a few hundred pounds capacity left to be able to pick up. For example it will NOT be enough to pick up a full pallet of wood pellets.

dalola

Equipment
BX2380 w/FEL & Woods RM48 RFM, Yazoo/Kees Max2 ZTR
Jun 30, 2017
Ohio
I have the Titan light duty clamp on forks, they are a good match for a SCUT, as they weigh around 50 lbs, and are heavy enough that anything you do with a SCUT will not bother these in the least.

As mentioned earlier, you will run out of lift capacity before you damage anything.

Do be mindful of your rear ballast however, as you are extending your load further out in the front.