Finally got my Kubota delivered!

Twohats

Jan 12, 2019
Charlottesville Va
IMG_0610.jpg l3301.jpg

IMG_0607 ll3301 2.jpg

I had my 2018 L3301 delivered week before last and have been sick for 2 weeks but we did get 6 inches of snow that weekend so I had to spend a hour on the Kubota plowing snow.
I got both the box blade and rear scaper blade,bucket teeth and also the QH and added 3rd function cause i also ordered a root Grapple as well.That ought to hold me over awhile LOL.
Feeling better now bring on more snow or Spring

danny

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Good on you my friend, take her slow and easy,, and one thing you should know,,, never never never let the better half know how much fun your having with it.. And welcome to the ORANGE :D

Twohats

Jan 12, 2019
Charlottesville Va
i agree with the teeth comment. I told the salesperson I wanted a set of bucket teeth for moving age old dirt piles. i was thinking the Pirraha blades and I never gave it no second thought there were these types. Well I can enter it in a Demolition Derby now..lol
Im sure they will tear up stuff. Ive been using one of buddies L3200 for the last couple years for a month in the Summer to clean up stuff around the property,building gun ranges and the sort.
Im sure I will stay now.
thanks everyone Glad to be here

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Danny - beautiful outfit!
Enjoy! we

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

Fro65

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301HST, LA525, BH77, LP tiller, LP grader box, LP blade, BX2380
Dec 30, 2014
NorthEast Indiana
Congrats!

You are gonna love it.

Four years later, I am still amazed at what mine can do.:D

jkcolo22

Equipment
BX25D
Jan 5, 2017
Castle Rock, Colorado
i agree with the teeth comment. I told the salesperson I wanted a set of bucket teeth for moving age old dirt piles. i was thinking the Pirraha blades and I never gave it no second thought there were these types. Well I can enter it in a Demolition Derby now..lol
Im sure they will tear up stuff. Ive been using one of buddies L3200 for the last couple years for a month in the Summer to clean up stuff around the property,building gun ranges and the sort.
Im sure I will stay now.
thanks everyone Glad to be here

Just be careful with those... They are quite long. You catch something that stops you in your tracks and there’s a good chance you bend something on your FEL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Just be careful with those... They are quite long. You catch something that stops you in your tracks and there’s a good chance you bend something on your FEL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was more thinking an ankle or shin. Very nice, enjoy!!

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
That's a good tooth bar hard to tell from the picture but it looks like the teeth are the replaceable pin on type we have those tooth bars on all of our skidloaders. It will work well for you. Congrats on the new tractor.

dlundblad

Equipment
G5200, L2501, ZD1211
May 16, 2009
IN
Good looking Kubota. I have the little brother to that.

Ended up getting a 72" Land Pride finisher and 72" Land Pride blade. Bought some forks and a QH for dad, but I wish I had a QH for myself as well.. With only 2 implements, I can struggle for a while I guess. I did end up getting the telescopic arms for the 3 point hitch so that helps as well. (no turn buckles)

jonmad

Equipment
BX2380
Jun 7, 2018
Lebanon
View attachment 40350

View attachment 40351

I had my 2018 L3301 delivered week before last and have been sick for 2 weeks but we did get 6 inches of snow that weekend so I had to spend a hour on the Kubota plowing snow.
I got both the box blade and rear scaper blade,bucket teeth and also the QH and added 3rd function cause i also ordered a root Grapple as well.That ought to hold me over awhile LOL.
Feeling better now bring on more snow or Spring

danny

Beautiful!

Twohats

Jan 12, 2019
Charlottesville Va
Thanks Guys. Im so eager to start clearing up the woods and doing my .2 of a mile driveway. Now the Mrs. is seeing all the things to do,clearing more frontage to have grass,but that means more push mowing. Im sure I'll know who will win.lol

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Congrats man. Take your time and Enjoy it.

I have a similar toothbar (mine is from ATI). It worked wonders on my old BX23 and has since found it's way onto the B2650. They are capable of quite a bit of destruction. Just make sure you park it so the loader (and teeth) are flat or pointed into the ground.

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Now the Mrs. is seeing all the things to do,clearing more frontage to have grass,but that means more push mowing. Im sure I'll know who will win.
Get a 3ph mower or bush hog for it. Tell her you hate mowing, but just because you love her so much you'll let her have more lawn. Then you get lots of brownie points, plus you get more seat time in your tractor. That's what I call a win-win. :D

NewtoOrange

Equipment
L2501
Mar 1, 2017
Pleasant Plains, Il. USA
Congrats on the new toy !!! Before anything else, I strongly advise you check ALL of the FLUID LEVELS. Don't take for granted it came all ready to use. YES dealers can be great BUT dealers can also be bad. My L2501 needed 4 quarts of front axle fluid and it only holds 4.5 ! Have fun with it !

Twohats

Jan 12, 2019
Charlottesville Va
I had to add almost 4 qts of Hydraulic Fluid but I believe that***8217;s because of the grapple I installed yesterday I better check the diffs now
Thanks

Last edited: