Finally Finished my shop

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Sweet!

Maybe time to get the 74 inch "computer screen" so you can read it while you are working on the equipment.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Nice looking Man Warehouse, I'd call it a cave but its way bigger then any cave LOL. Now you just need more junk to clutter it up and get in the way!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Im sorry did you say finished? :confused:
My friend one thing you have to understand is that you have hit a WAY point in finishing the shop, a shop is never finished, never complete, a labor of love in constant motion and the next guy that comes in will never be able to finish what you started and the same with guy after him and so on and so on. A SHOP is a living breathing thing, forever growing and changing.
Though I must say that is a really sweet start:D

G-Man

Equipment
B7500, ZD221
Jul 27, 2012
Excelsior, AR
Im sorry did you say finished? :confused:
My friend one thing you have to understand is that you have hit a WAY point in finishing the shop, a shop is never finished, never complete, a labor of love in constant motion and the next guy that comes in will never be able to finish what you started and the same with guy after him and so on and so on. A SHOP is a living breathing thing, forever growing and changing.
Though I must say that is a really sweet start:D
OK then I am finished with phase one. Like I mentioned the tenants are starting to move in.

Mhinch

Equipment
L2600DT, FEL, BH
Jul 7, 2013
NC
Looks GREAT!
What did you use for your air line? Looks to be PVC but not certain.
Now fill that baby up!

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
Built my shop 25 years ago - 26x36 12' ceilings, 2 - 10'x10' doors, insulated, completely wired, piped air, heat, everywhere, I will never run out of space. :cool:

WHAT was I thinking! :eek: I should have made it twice that size. I am adding a 12' x36' addition on one side this summer oooooorr maybe 16' x 36'. :rolleyes:

I haven't dug the foundation yet so who knows what it will end up as 12, 14, 16, 18 - - - . :D

Right now I have 10 cords of wood cut split and stacked partially in the way. The expansion might have to weight until next summer. :(