FEL for L175?

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
If you're going to be doing a lot of loader work in dirt then yes ag's will provide you with better tractor. There is a great debate over ag's versus the wider R4 industrail tire. Both tires have their place and benefits. Alot of people love the ags for loader, grading and tilling work. Other people say the R4 industrail tires work well for minimal impact on an established lawn and wont tear up as bad as ag's will. If you're working on a budget then ag's are more affordable over R4's

brown10

Equipment
L175
Aug 4, 2011
Lake Wales, Florida
I'm definitely on a budget. Maybe I'll see how it work with the loader and go from there. By the time I add a loader and tires and whees, I might be better off selling it and buying a similar size tractor with the ag tires and a loader. Much to ponder. I'm Hangin with Orange though. Thanks again.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Honestly you're probably going to be cheaper to put a loader on and then tires when you can. I'm sorta in the same boat your in. I have a B6100E and need something larger with a loader. Been looking for a long time and can't find anything used for under 8 grand with a loader. Well not from Kubota anyway. I've seen some older Fords with loaders gas and diesel for a little less.