FEL Attachments

winesalot

Jul 14, 2016
Chelan, WA
About to pick up my L4701 and I have a question about attachments that would mount on the FEL instead of the bucket. I found this on eBay ( https://www.ebay.com/p/Titan-Attach...hment-Mount-Plate/1665025055?iid=301921501931 ) and am curious if this is what will work on my FEL so that I can build my own pallet forks? I already have the forks and the fork rail from an old forklift laying around so I am thinking I we’ll the rail to this piece from Titan and....BAM...pallet forks.

Redlands

Sep 16, 2016
North Central Oklahoma
Remember to keep in mind the forks tilt angle when welded to that plate. I seem to remember some in here talking about the angle of the forks and the tractor front end allowing enough tilt to get into things if their on a slight slope etc. may need to shim the rail to enable more tilt.

Last edited:

Yooper

Lifetime Member

Equipment
3901 LA525
May 31, 2015
NE Wisconsin
Keep the weight down as much as possible or you will be disappointed with the lifting capacity.

DMatt9

Oct 2, 2017
Memphis, TN United States
About to pick up my L4701 and I have a question about attachments that would mount on the FEL instead of the bucket. I found this on eBay ( https://www.ebay.com/p/Titan-Attach...hment-Mount-Plate/1665025055?iid=301921501931 ) and am curious if this is what will work on my FEL so that I can build my own pallet forks? I already have the forks and the fork rail from an old forklift laying around so I am thinking I we’ll the rail to this piece from Titan and....BAM...pallet forks.

Titan will help you determine a fit if you submit a photo and description to info@palletforks.com

Stomper

Equipment
2017 L2501. Landpride Mower. Farm King Snow Blower. DIY Root Bucket grapple.
Jun 30, 2017
Northern Canada
About to pick up my L4701 and I have a question about attachments that would mount on the FEL instead of the bucket. I found this on eBay ( https://www.ebay.com/p/Titan-Attach...hment-Mount-Plate/1665025055?iid=301921501931 ) and am curious if this is what will work on my FEL so that I can build my own pallet forks? I already have the forks and the fork rail from an old forklift laying around so I am thinking I we***8217;ll the rail to this piece from Titan and....BAM...pallet forks.
WOW wish I could find a SSQA plate around here for that price. For $82 I'd get 2 or three of them. As far as that for a set of forks.... I agree with North Idaho Wolfman

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
WOW wish I could find a SSQA plate around here for that price. For $82 I'd get 2 or three of them. As far as that for a set of forks.... I agree with North Idaho Wolfman
Had to go and check on the details to the SSQA plate noted, it's a 3/16 plate, way under what most every thing is based on.
I've never used anything less than a 1/4" plate.

85 Sovereign

Equipment
L4701 HST
May 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
What Wolfman said...
Visibility is key, especially since it’s already harder to see with forks on a FEL than on a forklift. The extra weight will also decrease your total lift capacity, and remember that the FEL is not a forklift and won’t be able to do the same work.

The forks on my L4701 are great, and make moving stuff around a lot easier. I just have to remember that I’m not on an industrial forklift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexasDave

Equipment
MX4700, ZD326, LTX 1140, BX2370
Jun 15, 2014
McDade tx USA
I'd go for the 1/4" instead of the 3/16. A little more weight and cost, but lots more strength and stiffness.

I have an MX4700 with the regular 4' fork attachment, and you can't really see the forks anyway! You look around the side of the hood.

Forks are totally awesome, but my most used attachment is an ANBO grapple. Thought I'd died and went to heaven when I got it. Between the forks, bucket, and grapple, hard to find something it won't do!!

Congrats on your new tractor!! Have fun!

Dave