Everything Attachments Price Increase

Outdrz

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901, 525 Loader, 2060 Cutter, EA Toothbar, EA Box Blade, JD Disc and more
Feb 20, 2021
Ohio
Hey Orange Tractor Friends-

Just wanted to give y'all a heads-up that Everything Attachments appears to have just raised their prices.

Using the internet wayback machine - I noted that from 03/30/21 to today, prices appear to have gone up about 10.25% on several items. (Obviously I did not check them all!)

This price increase is not surprising given EA's recent business/production changes* which I understand to include:
Adding a second shift, increasing hourly rates to attract better workers, and most notably, buying nearby land and committing to build another large factory building near their current facility.

Implement.................03/30/21 Price......04/22/21 Price
Wkd 48" Grapple......$1565.......................$1725.41
Wkd 55" Grapple......$1995.......................$2199.49
Wkd 60" Grapple......$2650.......................$2921.63
Wkd 66"Toothbar.....$435.........................$456.75 (only 5% more)
XD BB 30-70HP 66"..$1024.....................$1128.96

* Info Source - EA Youtube videos.

Hopefully these changes mean I get my box blade and wicked tooth bar quicker than the 12 week wait I was originally quoted.

Mild bummer on the 55" Grapple I'm saving up for - but I've not seen any other grapples that seem to be as solid at that weight. So, I guess I'll save a bit longer!

Edit: The site appears not to have liked the price table in my original post. Fixed it here.

Last edited:

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Another huge factor in the increase would be the current price of steel. I ordered a HLA grapple from my dealer in December and it arrived the first of the month with a $200 increase over my quote. Being in business myself he was fair and we split the difference.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Another huge factor in the increase would be the current price of steel. I ordered a HLA grapple from my dealer in December and it arrived the first of the month with a $200 increase over my quote. Being in business myself he was fair and we split the difference.
I think i remember a thread saying EA charges purchasers in full at the time of purchase. Even though the purchase is of a standard item, and not a special order. If this is the case, I wonder how they can up the price afterwards.

Gallows, was your situation different? Maybe I am thinking of a different vendor. Just seems like if a supplier takes the full purchase price at order time they should supply the item at that price...

Charging more than what you were quoted just seem wrong to me. Especially if you only learned about it AFTER delivery...

davidmem

Equipment
Soon to be owner of Kubota B2601 Toro TimeCutter Model 7577
Mar 14, 2021
Bethany, CT
I think i remember a thread saying EA charges purchasers in full at the time of purchase. Even though the purchase is of a standard item, and not a special order. If this is the case, I wonder how they can up the price afterwards.

Gallows, was your situation different? Maybe I am thinking of a different vendor. Just seems like if a supplier takes the full purchase price at order time they should supply the item at that price...

Charging more than what you were quoted just seem wrong to me. Especially if you only learned about it AFTER delivery...
That was the thread I started...complaining about putting all that cash out for 14 weeks.

I'll bet the increase is on new orders.

If I were Ted, I'd sell the place now before it trends the other way.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re:
This price increase is not surprising given EA's recent business/production changes* which I understand to include:
Adding a second shift, increasing hourly rates to attract better workers, and most notably, buying nearby land and committing to build another large factory building near their current facility.

Hmm, considering the millions they have is presold items....you should see a drop in prices, NOT increases. Showing a bank you have 'money in the bank', literally, allows a company 'leverage' to get ultra cheap loans, allowing for business expansion to occour. It'd be interesting to see what they're paying their skilled assembly workers... up here, it's close to $100/hr(wages,benefits,taxes,etc.)

forky

Equipment
L2501 HST 4X4 8N
Feb 23, 2021
Wisconsin
I don't know if I'm right or wrong with my decisions....but I bought a Kubota tractor with the land pride products as well as their quick hitch and don't have a single issue hoking and going.....all this and that to save a little here and there is nothing more than stress.....why not just buy and be happy? All the talk about the other providers drives all the problems in my eyes...I hook up and go no matter what...cause i bought combatable products with what I bought.....by the time one deals with all the adjustments ...is it worth the grief and frustration? Be happy and enjoy....it just seems so wrong when it could be so simple up front when buying new.

Peace!

Reactions: 1 users

Outdrz

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 20, 2021
Ohio
Makes complete sense. I hadn't considered external cost factors.

Reactions: 1 user

Outdrz

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 20, 2021
Ohio

I dont believe the price changes are retroactive.... these price increases appear to only apply to NEW orders.

Outdrz

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 20, 2021
Ohio
..... It'd be interesting to see what they're paying their skilled assembly workers... up here, it's close to $100/hr(wages,benefits,taxes,etc.)
In the video on YT - their sales guy (whose name isnt coming to me now) said they increased the starting pay of welders to $30/hr. This is in rural North Carolina - USA.

Reactions: 1 users

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada

No money down. I ask them to order something and they call me when it comes in and then I pay and they delivery it.

davidmem

Equipment
Soon to be owner of Kubota B2601 Toro TimeCutter Model 7577
Mar 14, 2021
Bethany, CT
I don't know if I'm right or wrong with my decisions....but I bought a Kubota tractor with the land pride products as well as their quick hitch and don't have a single issue hoking and going.....all this and that to save a little here and there is nothing more than stress.....why not just buy and be happy? All the talk about the other providers drives all the problems in my eyes...I hook up and go no matter what...cause i bought combatable products with what I bought.....by the time one deals with all the adjustments ...is it worth the grief and frustration? Be happy and enjoy....it just seems so wrong when it could be so simple up front when buying new.

Peace!
Conversation is free.... Why stress over that?.... I'm making better decisions with more information. Cancelled my land pride Attachments because of this forum. Competition is good. Life is no picnic. Consumers deserve to get the best for their money.

MattN03

Equipment
2011 B3200, LA504 FEL w/B2366 SSQA conversion, BH76 BH, EA Wicked 55
Sep 5, 2016
KY
Wished I'd ordered my Wicked 55 last month! Just put in my order this morning...

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Hey Orange Tractor Friends-

Just wanted to give y'all a heads-up that Everything Attachments appears to have just raised their prices.

Using the internet wayback machine - I noted that from 03/30/21 to today, prices appear to have gone up about 10.25% on several items. (Obviously I did not check them all!)

Implement.................03/30/21 Price......04/22/21 Price
Wkd 48" Grapple......$1565.......................$1725.41
Wkd 55" Grapple......$1995.......................$2199.49
Wkd 60" Grapple......$2650.......................$2921.63
Wkd 66"Toothbar.....$435.........................$456.75 (only 5% more)
XD BB 30-70HP 66"..$1024.....................$1128.96

* Info Source - EA Youtube videos.

Hopefully these changes mean I get my box blade and wicked tooth bar quicker than the 12 week wait I was originally quoted.

Mild bummer on the 55" Grapple I'm saving up for - but I've not seen any other grapples that seem to be as solid at that weight. So, I guess I'll save a bit longer!

Edit: The site appears not to have liked the price table in my original post. Fixed it here.
You can add the following to your list based on my order

Implement.................03/03/21 Price......04/22/21 Price
V2.0 84" Category I & II Severe XTreme Duty Box Blade ....... $1,781.00 .............. $1,963.55 (10.2% increase)

Fortunately I ordered a 60" Wicked Root Rake Grapple on 2/24.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
The price increase seems to be close to the cost of shipping to my zip code. Maybe this is a way to cover the cost of the "free shipping" inside 1,000 mile radius since I bet most of their sales are "inside the circle of trust". Shipping charges are increasing just like everything else.

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Steel prices: Last week I needed some steel square tubing. Off to the foundry/steel supplier and picked up two sticks (24 ft. long) of .083" x 1" square tubing. Out the door price for the 2 sticks was $98 !! Yikes!!!!

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
There is no question the supply chain was / is being stressed. I work for a large plumbing, heating, cooling distributor. Some of our main suppliers are quoting 15 or more weeks delivery time for new orders. Some lines have an allocation policy (we are limited to how much we can order).

Price increases on certain types of materials are coming fast and furious. Our purchasing department literally can not keep up with the increases.

In addition many manufacturers are claiming Force Majeure and are not honoring prices for orders they have already received.

That all said we are having a 'blow the doors off' year in sales. Not sure how much longer will last with the above issues settling in.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: In addition many manufacturers are claiming Force Majeure and are not honoring prices for orders they have already received.

that don't fly up here....the 'four corners of the paper' ( contract) dictate the deal. Unless there's a clause that specifically says the vendor CAN change the price AND the buyer 'signed off' on that, then the written price IS the price. maybe things are diferent south of the 49th , but Judge Judy has repeatedly said seller cannot change the contract.

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
re: In addition many manufacturers are claiming Force Majeure and are not honoring prices for orders they have already received.

that don't fly up here....the 'four corners of the paper' ( contract) dictate the deal. Unless there's a clause that specifically says the vendor CAN change the price AND the buyer 'signed off' on that, then the written price IS the price. maybe things are diferent south of the 49th , but Judge Judy has repeatedly said seller cannot change the contract.
lol, well when dealing with Fortune 500 companies you can be sure their contracts cover their asses, Judge Judy notwithstanding.

Docpraise

Equipment
B2601, MMM, FEL, PF, BB, RTV 500
Nov 21, 2020
Eastern Kentucky
I ordered my EA Wicked 55 January 11 at the old price along with a Speeco quick hitch. I paid at the time of order. It shipped April 6 (12 weeks as promised) and I picked it up at the local freight terminal April 12. I have only used it a couple of time so far, but I am very happy with both the build quality and customer service.