Everything Attachments Grapple

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
Homestead built my grapple in about 8 weeks and shipped it via free shipping to my house. All I had to do was unload it from the truck and put it on the end of my loader.
Free shipping was “free shipping”, not “free shipping*”
Did you also get the "free" orange paint?
Just giving you a hard time. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
Maybe you'd be better served worrying about things that actually affect you. At 82 how much time do you want to waste on this?
Agreed!! And he still bought EA product anyway! In his words, They are vastly superior! Today he is bashing them! I guess It all comes with the many birthdays!

• Haha

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
Poor SusanDuffy the OP.....she must be sitting at the computer laughing hysterically!

fried1765 its time to back away slowly from the computer and go outside and get some fresh air!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
Thanks to this Thread I've cemented my decision on which one to order. But I'm not saying which one! LOL!!

• Haha

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Thanks to this Thread I've cemented my decision on which one to order. But I'm not saying which one! LOL!!
Based on your avatar, I suspect you don’t foster wanker strips on your tires, and I doubt you don’t mind backing it into a corner…now is not the time to get weak knees. 🫣. What, and more importantly how / why did you decide. (I personally Don’t care but I am always interested in the criteria…what considered / prioritized in the DA)

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
Good idea, I mentioned a real issue with the one I bought and the experts came down on me like a ton of bricks. They would rather you say bad things about their mother. 🤬

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Poor SusanDuffy the OP.....she must be sitting at the computer laughing hysterically!

fried1765 its time to back away slowly from the computer and go outside and get some fresh air!
I do not like to go out in the pouring rain for.... "some fresh air"!
You do?

Last edited:

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
If you want to argue the semantics, their policy is spelled out very clearly on the website.
You have a choice to be a customer or not.
If you are not a customer, I'm not sure why it concerns you anyway.
How you come to assume that I have not been, or am, an EA customer?
Osmosis?

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
Based on your avatar, I suspect you don’t foster wanker strips on your tires, and I doubt you don’t mind backing it into a corner…now is not the time to get weak knees. 🫣. What, and more importantly how / why did you decide. (I personally Don’t care but I am always interested in the criteria…what considered / prioritized in the DA)
The #1 thing was the way manufacturers chose to perform weight reduction. Round holes are less prone to stress cracks. Think about how these cracks are repaired or stopped- you drill a round hole at the end of the crack and then weld the fracture closed. The same structural thinking made me look at the back side (up against the SSQA plate. Some manufacturers do round holes and others use hemispherical (?) notches.
The final thing I looked at was the piston connection to the lid- centered vs. offset.
I can't wait to see what deep dark rabbit hole this will lead down 😂

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
The #1 thing was the way manufacturers chose to perform weight reduction. Round holes are less prone to stress cracks. Think about how these cracks are repaired or stopped- you drill a round hole at the end of the crack and then weld the fracture closed. The same structural thinking made me look at the back side (up against the SSQA plate. Some manufacturers do round holes and others use hemispherical (?) notches.
The final thing I looked at was the piston connection to the lid- centered vs. offset.
I can't wait to see what deep dark rabbit hole this will lead down 😂
It's ALL good!

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
If you want to argue the semantics, their policy is spelled out very clearly on the website.
You have a choice to be a customer or not.
If you are not a customer, I'm not sure why it concerns you anyway.
By openly discussing not only a sellers Product… but the sellers business practices as well…. is the point of the discussion as to WHY some people prefer to take their business elsewhere. Posting about it in these forums provides FREE feedback to EA …. as well as helps others decide on their choices of business dealings.

It’s certainly NO REASON to denigrate fellow FORUM PARTICIPANTS who, (regardless of their reasoning/selection-processes) …are attempting to provide information useful for other participants.

Reactions: 2 users