Everything Attachments - Bankrupt?

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Just pulled this up, I'm not a lawyer so I don't claim to understand everything here but it looks like you're not getting the product you've paid for unless you can claw your payment back.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm still waiting on resolution of my claim with PayPal.
I am not an attorney, but that agreement looks to me like a chapter 11 filing, to continue limited business operations, under court supervision.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
It may be that 'everything attachments' is NOT the actual 'company ' name..more an 'everyday name', a 'catchy phrase' ? probably some name for it....

The actual court docs list TWO Incorporated companies and Ted C. Those 3 can't sell assets, have to pay the taxes(and interest) and come up with a 'plan' PDQ..so yes, sounds like a Section 11 bankruptcy..

here in Ontario you can have a 'numbered' company yet have a 'business' name. legally the 'numbered' company, say '1234567 Ontario' IS the name that has to be on loans and invoices.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I am not an attorney, but that agreement looks to me like a chapter 11 filing, to continue limited business operations, under court supervision.
Fidelity Bank supervision. He reports to their auditors and they control the purse strings.

Ted Corihet's personal assets have been frozen.

TC has 10 days to provide Fidelity with a THIRTEEN WEEK budgetary plan for continuing "business" operations.

He is further compelled to provide Fidelity with monthly accounting reports that confirm he is meeting that budget.

He is also compelled to provide Fidelity with monthly reports on his efforts to SELL the business "as a going business concern".

In plain speak he is being forced out and his personal assets have been frozen to keep them within the reach of his creditors when the final accounting arrives.

Signatories are T. H. Coriher, T. C. Coriher Implement Company, and Landshark Implements.

Dan

Last edited:

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Fidelity Bank supervision. He reports to their auditors and they control the purse strings.

His personal assets have been frozen.

TC has 10 days to provide Fidelity with a THIRTEEN WEEK budgetary plan for continuing "business" operations.

He is further compelled to provide Fidelity with monthly accounting reports that confirm he is meeting that budget.

He is also compelled to provide Fidelity with monthly reports on his efforts to SELL the business "as a going business concern".

In plain speak he is being forced out and his personal assets have been frozen to keep them within the reach of his creditors when the final accounting arrives.

Signatories are T C Coriher, T. C. Coriher Implement Company, and Landshark Implements.

Dan
Yup!

ZTMAN

Equipment
BX2380
Aug 26, 2018
South Central Pa
Bankruptcy filings are in Federal Court. The referenced action is in Wake County, NC, a state court.
Looks like the bank is seeking repayment and is using the proceedings to obtain an injunction to preserve assets.

Reactions: 1 user

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
You guys are overlooking the most important thing here.

Where's Peanut?

Reactions: 2 users

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
While not a 'bankruptcy', it is very ,very similar.

EVERYONE who has paid for ANYTHING ,should contact Fidelity PDQ ! Show that you're concerned about when/if you'll ever good the goods or money back. Get on there 'contact list' !!

If EA is as popular as some say, the list could have 1,000s of people looking for their money back.
The good news is computers make it a LOT easier these days to do the 'forensic accounting' and see what's what.

Most CC chargebacks are only good for 120 days (?),that varies, so you might not get your money back.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
While not a 'bankruptcy', it is very ,very similar.

EVERYONE who has paid for ANYTHING ,should contact Fidelity PDQ ! Show that you're concerned about when/if you'll ever good the goods or money back. Get on there 'contact list' !!

If EA is as popular as some say, the list could have 1,000s of people looking for their money back.
The good news is computers make it a LOT easier these days to do the 'forensic accounting' and see what's what.

Most CC chargebacks are only good for 120 days (?),that varies, so you might not get your money back.
Fidelity will not have anything to do with you.
They have nothing to do with you trying to get money/ material back from EA.
They are a bank securing their assets, not yours.

Marengo

Equipment
B6200HSTD 4WD, Land Pride FDR1548, Woods BR60, 4' Brush Hog, DIY 8'Yard Trailer
Jun 4, 2015
Marengo,Ohio
PayPal just sent my money back! :giggle:
Only took 9 days from when I filed for non delivery.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
Apr 2, 2019
That's GREAT news !!!
Have to wonder how PP and CCCs will recover THEIR money from EA ,though I suspect they'll just 'write it off'

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
That's GREAT news !!!
Have to wonder how PP and CCCs will recover THEIR money from EA ,though I suspect they'll just 'write it off'
I doubt PayPal is going to just write off a 6 figure loss.

By now they will have already clawed back any balances he had with them and frozen his accounts. Expect to see their name in the list of unpaid creditors.

Same for other payment processors.

Dan

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I doubt PayPal is going to just write off a 6 figure loss.

By now they will have already clawed back any balances he had with them and frozen his accounts. Expect to see their name in the list of unpaid creditors.

Same for other payment processors.

Dan
I kinda doubt that PayPal will have any other option than a total write off.
They will just be another, in a long line of unsecured creditors.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I kinda doubt that PayPal will have any other option than a total write off.
They will just be another, in a long line of unsecured creditors.
They will undobtedly sustain a loss - probably already have. But they will not ",just write it off" without participation in the claims action against T C Corihor et. al. Right alongside a number of other major payment processors with similarly sized claims.

The little guys who wrote a check for a Wicked Awesome Ultralight 55" Unicorn will be bottom of the pyramid.

Dan