Everything Attachments - Bankrupt?

FTG-05

Equipment
L4330 w/FEL, RTV-XG850 and ZD326S
Jul 21, 2013
TN
Not sure what all the arguing is about but I guess it's like any other ea thread.

My grapple and toothbar have been great. No complaints and great service.

The Facebook group went to crap when they fired Travis. 90% of the grown men in there group crying that their favorite salesman got nuked.

When I stated that the public ridicule of people that have problems with EA attachments, by Travis, including posting screenshots of emails, was wrong, I got called a Karen and Biden lover.

Left the group and haven't been back since.
Why did Travis get fired? I dealt with him for both my grader blade and land plane - absolutely great to work with.

Reactions: 1 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Why did Travis get fired? I dealt with him for both my grader blade and land plane - absolutely great to work with.
It seems that the EA haters here on OTT, have NEVER actually been EA buyers!

Reactions: 4 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Exactly, and a point I made a few hundred posts ago.

Being in Montana I wasn't inside the free shipping circle so had to pay shipping for the grapple, box blade, land leveler and tooth bar and I did so willingly because I knew I was buying quality attachments that will last a lifetime. Travis was always good to deal with as was Ted.

As for failing to deliver, when I placed an order and EA provided a delivery estimate I took it as such ... an estimate. I never hassled EA re delivery or complained about the wait times.

Wicked 60 grapple ordered 2/24/21 - delivered 07/01/21
Xtreme Duty box blade ordered 3/3/21 - delivered 5/5/21
Wicked Toothbar ordered 5/12/21 - delivered 7/21/21
Land Leveler ordered 7/9/21 - delivered 11/14/21
Suitcase weights ordered 8/12/22 - delivered 8/30/22

Reactions: 3 users

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I'm not seeing a lot of haters compared to the fanboys. :D

I haven't bought that many implements, but for what I've bought my Land Pride implements have been fine. Fwiw, cheaper than the EA as well although maybe I got less.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana

I haven't bought that many implements, but for what I've bought my Land Pride implements have been fine. Fwiw, cheaper than the EA as well although maybe I got less.
I've owned and still own quite a few Land Pride implements and they're generally good products, but they're no longer cheap. I like the different series products that Land Pride offers such as 12, 15, 18 etc. which gives the customer the chance to pay more for a stronger implement if they feel they need it.

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma

The EA haters were apparently lying in wait, and seem to have come out of the woodwork now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

airbiscuit

Equipment
New Holland T2310, New Holland TC21D, Kubota l3010 GST, Farmall H
Mar 18, 2021
NW WI
If there is no cause for caution with EA:

Then you should order your attachment(s), pay your money, Then wait .............

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
If there is no cause for caution with EA:

Then you should order your attachment(s), pay your money, Then wait .............
Who ever suggested that there is "no cause for caution"?
At this particular point in time, I would suggest instead, that there is EVERY reason to NOT even ATTEMPT to order ANYTHING from EA!

Reactions: 1 user

airbiscuit

Equipment
New Holland T2310, New Holland TC21D, Kubota l3010 GST, Farmall H
Mar 18, 2021
NW WI
Who ever suggested that there is "no cause for caution"?
At this particular point in time, I would suggest instead, that there is EVERY reason to NOT even ATTEMPT to order ANYTHING from EA!
On that, we agree! 🍻

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
It'd be interesting to see a list of those who have ordered from EA since groundhog day,that know about the EA situation , what they ordered, projected delivery date and inform us if they get their item on /before that date.

Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
This thread has run its course... right into the ground!
If anyone hears anything, like they are up and running, or they are done, and has some proof, send me a PM and I'll update.

Reactions: 8 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Update 2/14/24:
Pictures of EA with one car, Tesla in lot, Teds?
No work going on
No shipments happening
Not looking good.

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I'm opening it back up for further discussion of this situation.
Keep it civil and respectful towards all members!

Latest News:
Thanks to
@D2Cat & @Kennyd4110
For pointing this out.

For those that think Ted and EA are magically going to reopen, read this latest news article and tell us you feel the same way....
A Wake County Superior Court judge has issued a temporary restraining order against the owner of Conover-based Everything Attachments and its parent company.
The motion was filed last week after Fidelity Bank sought a restraining order and a temporary injunction against the company earlier this month.
A hearing is set for Feb. 26 in Wake County.
In 2023, Fidelity Bank filed a lawsuit against Conover businessman Ted Corriher, T.C. Corriher Implement Company and Landshark Attachments to recover nearly $8 million from a construction loan, as well as a $1.5 million line of credit.
Court documents filed in Wake County show the bank is asking for repayment of the loan, as well as possession of the company’s inventory.
The latest court document, issued Feb. 14, said that defendants have transferred multiple real estate assets to immediate family members, and Ted Corriher appears to have diverted more than $700,000 in loan funds.
The document also said that based on evidence presented, Corriher is attempting to sell a lake house and restaurant property. The document says these actions would likely allow the defendants to remove the assets from the reach of a final judgment in the case.
Court documents filed by Fidelity Bank said Corriher transferred property to his son and wife.
In addition to the courtroom, Everything Attachments is facing scrutiny on other fronts.
Customers who ordered equipment months ago still have not received the paid-for items.
County tax records list the company as delinquent on a $52,152 tax bill.
The phone mailbox of the manufacturing plant on Emmanuel Church Road in Conover is full.
The court document outlines some of the frustrations of Fidelity Bank.
“Despite repeated demands, defendants have failed and refused to pay the indebtedness owing under the line of credit,” the court document says.
The bank lists Ted Corriher, Corriher Implement Company and Landshark Attachments as defendants in the case. Corriher Implement Company does business as Everything Attachments.
Court documents say the company requested and received more than $1 million from the construction loan to pay Neill Grading. Everything Attachments, the court documents say, did not fully pay Neill Grading and did not repay Fidelity.
In January 2023, Everything Attachments become embroiled in a dispute with Neill Grading about the quality of a 105,000-square-foot building. Everything Attachments ordered the building. Neill Grading did the work.
Corriher said in a previous Hickory Daily Record article that he could not get a certificate of occupancy on the building constructed by Neill Grading and was withholding payment.
The Fidelity lawsuit notes the building was not complete by Oct. 28, 2022, construction of the building had ceased and construction remains incomplete.
Fidelity is asking for $7,883,293.57 plus interest on the construction loan to be paid in full. Fidelity is also seeking more than $1.5 million due on a line of credit.
Eric Millsaps is editor of the Hickory Daily Record

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
All I can say is they made really good stuff. And I'm glad I have my grapple I bought a couple of years ago from them. I feel for the customers and the employees that are caught up in this mess. I remember what it was like when a company I worked for back in September 1980 that went belly up and 86 of 112 paychecks bounced. Ted and his family members that are trying to conceal assets. Not so much that I have any sympathy for them....
Really stinks because they made really to shelf stuff.

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
It’s sad to see a once successful local business that produces quality products go down; harming their employees, customers, lenders, material suppliers… The ripple effect of a decent sized business failing extends quite a ways.

Producing a quality product with strong demand is, by itself, not sufficient to sustain a business. Hope their customers are made whole, but likely only those who can get their credit card company to do a charge back will get 100% returned timely.

Regardless the why’s and who’s and final assignment of blame, it’s a sad end for a company that made a quality product. What a mess…

Reactions: 3 users

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
It’s sad to see a once successful local business that produces quality products go down; harming their employees, customers, lenders, material suppliers… The ripple effect of a decent sized business failing extends quite a ways.

Producing a quality product with strong demand is, by itself, not sufficient to sustain a business. Hope their customers are made whole, but likely only those who can get their credit card company to do a charge back will get 100% returned timely.

Regardless the why’s and who’s and final assignment of blame, it’s a sad end for a company that made a quality product. What a mess…
Interesting viewpoint. They may have made an exceptionally good product but the owner was stealing his customers, his banks, and the company blind to enrich himself. I dont consider that a "successful business".

Dan

Reactions: 6 users

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Interesting viewpoint. They may have made an exceptionally good product but the owner was stealing his customers, his banks, and the company blind to enrich himself. I dont consider that a "successful business".

Dan
It was at one time. The business is older than its current owner. As noted in the article linked in post 3, the business was 78 years old.

Clearly it wasn’t successful in the end. Maybe that means it never was. I don’t think so, but I suppose reasonable people can disagree on that point.

Reactions: 1 users