Everything Attachments - Bankrupt?

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
When someone tells me to pay up-front and they will deliver ON-Time….but doesn’t deliver ON-Time… that is dishonest behavior. There are plenty of comments here on OTT that complain of EA being late on delivery, and no proper communication. It’s those comments and the current situation that causes me to allow more credence to a “new member” than an “old dissuader”.
I made no mention, or comparison, of credibility with anyone.

Your statement: "but EA has been caught failing to deliver on many occasions".... is what I was referring to.
One week after the rumors began,.... and now THIS is YOUR truth?

"failing to deliver on many occasions" ????
How many failed deliveries are you personally aware of?

What is YOUR "failure to deliver"
Not at originally promised time?

I strongly suspect that, like the rest of us, you have zero actual knowledge if they ever will, or will not, deliver,..... though the prospects obviously do not look good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico

Your statement: "but EA has been caught failing to deliver on many occasions".... is what I was referring to.

How many are you personally ware of?

What is "failure to deliver"

I suspect that you have no real knowledge if they ever will, or will not, deliver.
I bought my Fred Cain plow from EA in 2022, and they delivered within 3 weeks after ordering. But they were just the middleman and not the manufacturer of that implement.

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I bought my Fred Cain plow from EA in 2022, and they delivered within 3 weeks after ordering. But they were just the middleman and not the manufacturer of that implement.
Someone else here on OTT was looking for a Fred Cain supplier, but could not find one.
Do you happen to know who ELSE sells the Fred Cain ( all purpose ) plow now?
Dirt Dog does sell the same design plow.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas

How many failed deliveries are you personally aware of?

What is "failure to deliver"

I strongly suspect that, like the rest of us, you have zero actual knowledge if they ever will, or will not, deliver,..... though the prospects obviously do not look good.
Fried… I BELIEVE my fellow participants here at OTT… until they prove otherwise… Just like I Believe YOUR posts…. even those in which you have NO PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and only report or repeat what YOU have HEARD or READ.

Why do you feel it necessary to attack someone whose only “crime” is to believe what is told by numerous others in the forums? Do you think We’re ALL shifty and slanderous because we participate here..?

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Fried… I BELIEVE my fellow participants here at OTT… until they prove otherwise… Just like I Believe YOUR posts…. even those in which you have NO PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and only report or repeat what YOU have HEARD or READ.

Why do you feel it necessary to attack someone whose only “crime” is to believe what is told by numerous others in the forums? Do you think We’re ALL shifty and slanderous because we participate here..?
SIMPLE:
IMHO spreading rumor and innuendo is just plain counterproductive to society.
YMMV!

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2018
Texas
SIMPLE:
IMHO spreading rumor and innuendo is just plain counterproductive to society.
YMMV!
You and I can certainly AGREE on That!

(I do not feel I am spreading rumor/innuendo when we are communicating within our “group” dedicated to OTT. I didn’t originate this thread and I’m not out on other unrelated websites repeating this story.)

OntheRidge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB, Homestead 55" grapple, LP 1684 rear blade, WR Long 84" snowplow
Nov 1, 2020
I'm gonna need more popcorn to read through this testosterone battle.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2018
Texas
You are easily reminded of what you focus on. What about your man who has allowed 450 million lethal doses of fentanyl into the country?
Druggies who do that stuff will learn Darwin. The current man inherited this problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2018
Texas
Denial of reality, is not a truthful denial.
Agree. There was no influential ”steal” or fraud. …but keep on denying it.
(Enough of this stuff…. Let’s stay on the subjects we can Agree on, OK?)

hagrid

Lifetime Member

Equipment
K1600GTL, ZX-14R
Jun 11, 2018
Pittsburgh
I just tried to order a gripple for my BX23S from EA. Tom said that I was an idiot for trying to order equipment for a lawn mower and to call back when I had purchased a real tractor.

Now I want an EA gripple even more. Brilliant salesmanship.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
well , they FAILED to pay their property taxes on time. That is a matter of record. Over $50K and now with 2% interest on top of that...

Hmm, got me wondering, to those that paid with credit card,
have you always paid off the CC, or have YOU been , nailed interest on the outstanding balance( on the EA portion) ?
Say you bought $5K from EA and apply for 'chargeback'. Will you get the interest(10-15-28% ?) as well or just the $5K ?
What would really hurt is....not getting the item, not getting the purchase price back from CC AND then having to pay the interest on the EA portion of the CC balance.
Certainly not good......
But...... much better than the alternative!

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
EA has been unscrupulous for years, sounds like it has finally caught up with them.
Look, another new member with an opinion. Maybe he's an ex-employee too.

I've placed and received five orders with EA without a single complaint (well, other than a bit of rework to protect the hoses on the Wicked 60 :ROFLMAO: ). I'm still hoping that this all gets worked out, that anyone who has paid either gets the implement they ordered or their money back, and that EA continues to design, build and sell top tier products. Maybe a pipe dream but there it is.

Reactions: 4 users

DDCD

Equipment
1964 MF135, L2501
May 8, 2021
Oklahoma
Not sure what all the arguing is about but I guess it's like any other ea thread.

My grapple and toothbar have been great. No complaints and great service.

The Facebook group went to crap when they fired Travis. 90% of the grown men in there group crying that their favorite salesman got nuked.

When I stated that the public ridicule of people that have problems with EA attachments, by Travis, including posting screenshots of emails, was wrong, I got called a Karen and Biden lover.

Left the group and haven't been back since.

Reactions: 2 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
When I stated that the public ridicule of people that have problems with EA attachments, by Travis, including posting screenshots of emails, was wrong, I got called a Karen and Biden lover.
Anyone can be a Biden or Trump lover. BUT are you female? Seems like calling someone a Karen would imply that gender.

I can imagine how I might become a Karen...will never happen...I fear the knife too much...not my style anyway...gender here is male...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

ayak

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301 HST
Feb 16, 2018
WV
Anyone can be a Biden or Trump lover. BUT are you female? Seems like calling someone a Karen would imply that gender.

I can imagine how I might become a Karen...will never happen...I fear the knife too much...not my style anyway...gender here is male...
this thread gone a few unimaginable ways—now we’re taking about after-market parts😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

OntheRidge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB, Homestead 55" grapple, LP 1684 rear blade, WR Long 84" snowplow
Nov 1, 2020
this thread gone a few unimaginable ways—now we’re taking about after-market parts😁
It has certainly been entertaining!

Reactions: 1 user

Jim’sMX

Equipment
MX5100
Dec 19, 2023
W-S NC
When I visited ea last summer the yard was loaded with attachments. If they don’t sort out their debts there will be an auction.