Everything Attachments - Bankrupt?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
yeah, keep mum, screw as many creditors as possible
even when notice gets posted on the door, none of the 'web' locations are updated....

ajschnitzelbank

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L4701, BH92, Frost Bite grapple, Logosol M8 mill, Stihl MS661
Aug 24, 2021
Rensselaer County NY
Wow, there’s a lot of speculation in this thread. Unless you have something on order, I don’t really see what the big deal is. 🤷‍♂️

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Wow, there’s a lot of speculation in this thread. Unless you have something on order, I don’t really see what the big deal is. 🤷‍♂️
Agree, but it is just human nature to want to hear all three sides of the story....even if only due to curiosity, and not because there is any potential financial loss for the curious.

Reactions: 1 user

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Hope EA can regroup and continue manufacturing. They raised the bar on several pieces of equipment. Other manufacturers improved their stuff to compete. Enjoying using my wicked grapple and landplane.
I hope so too. If people don't like the pay up front policy they can buy from someone else, but this attitude of taking pleasure in the possible demise of an American company making excellent products is shameful. Most of the BS is coming from those that don't own an EA product and have never supported EA in any way, shape or form. I've spent close to $10,000 on EA products and am a fan boy because I'm loyal to companies who repeatedly make good products.

Reactions: 4 users

WDF

Equipment
Kubota L2501 HST/FEL
Jan 4, 2021
Central Florida
I'm disappointed to hear they are having problems.

When I ordered my grapple back in 2022, I chose Homestead Implements simply because I did not feel comfortable prepaying $2600 for an item I wouldn't receive for 6 months. Surprise was on me, Homestead charged me on day one and I received my grapple 8 weeks later - and it's been just perfect - but this shows that EA was not the only vendor with "prepay" policies.

What worried me about EA was their very-public capacity expansion into what seemed like a temporary tractor bubble. We should all be rooting for the success of American manufacturers employing American people.

Reactions: 3 users

Vince1230

Equipment
Bx2370
May 13, 2022
Honey Grove,Pa
No answer from my calls or emails. I also called the Concorde NC local govt. They have been getting a lot of asks about them. I opened a dispute with my credit card. Anyone know a good grapple for BX pin on config?

bykerboy

Feb 5, 2024
Arkansas
I ordered a land plane back in August, was supposed to ship January 31st, like many others here now total silence, no phones answered and no response to email. Literally had an email January 30th saying it was shipping the next day and now nothing.

Camoranger0764

Equipment
L3400
May 30, 2021
Louisiana
I also purchased a Wicked 55 back in November. No Answered Phone calls or Email Response. I hate it for the Employees and the Owners, but some type of response or email would be nice, Heck we already had to
wait!! Hopefully things will work out for Everyone!!

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Well..... owing over 50K in property taxes is NOT a good omen,especially past due ! City will probably be a 'secured creditor' and property will automatically have a lien on it, so cannot be sold. It'll also show up on 'financial' sites, like 'credit scores'....somewhere...
Locally ,if you don't pay taxes for 3 years, city has right to sell your land for 'tax arrears' ( anyone remember Monopoly )

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
In CT if you don't pay your real estate taxes the town can just forclose on the back tax bill, and take ownership of the property. Then they can sell it for whatever the market is. This is what I was told by the tax collector a few years ago. I have no idea how the US supreme Court ruling a few months ago would impact how the towns operate on back taxes.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
No answer from my calls or emails. I also called the Concorde NC local govt. They have been getting a lot of asks about them. I opened a dispute with my credit card. Anyone know a good grapple for BX pin on config?
Conover, NC. ?????
Well..... owing over 50K in property taxes is NOT a good omen,especially past due ! City will probably be a 'secured creditor' and property will automatically have a lien on it, so cannot be sold. It'll also show up on 'financial' sites, like 'credit scores'....somewhere...
Locally ,if you don't pay taxes for 3 years, city has right to sell your land for 'tax arrears' ( anyone remember Monopoly )
Property tax bill was due on 9/1/2023
Past due 1/04/2024.
An only 6 months past due tax bill, likely has very little to do with... "permanently closed".

Reactions: 1 users

Plant 175

Equipment
Kubota Sidekick
Jun 3, 2021
Wisconsin
Wow I’m impressed some of you guys and gals should have a side hustle as a Private investigators. Keep digging I think o_O

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Wow I’m impressed some of you guys and gals should have a side hustle as a Private investigators. Keep digging I think o_O
I was wondering about that too, but probably, they are just Winter bored. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users