Everything Attachments - Bankrupt?

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
What? Does this mean the knitted ‘winter hat’ 😉you mentioned the other day is not your weld gear? Again, no pictures needed. 😂
I'm pretty sure that "pics" would get this thread shut down.....and possibly some sort of "Federal Criminal investigation" started for domestic terrorism......

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
it is a slow process but once a trustee is appointed, they move fairly fast..change locks, do physical inventory.Now If you can become an 'overseer' or what ever the real term is for the trustee, you'll make $50 per phone call. Since everything is on computer,I'd expect 3 months from when trustee is appointed . THAT paperwork should be online.....As a nonsecured creditor, I got hard copy/ it'll be interesting to see if any of the prepaid clients get informed ! They should of course.....
That sounds like a strictly CA thing, never heard of that is the US system.

Reactions: 1 user

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
From that welding guide ....

I worked for years as a welder in the construction, diving and fabricating industries, even built the set for the Waterworld movie, passed numerous tests and certifications, but I never saw another welder who looked like this! The movie Flashdance implied that there were some very hot welders but I never saw any.

View attachment 123281
We actually have one that's pleasing to the eyes. Technically, she is an apprentice. She takes no crap either. Make a joke about her "burning a rod" and you might lose an eyeball. Lucky if that's the only ball she takes. 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I spent the last 45 minutes there before I saw your post.

I asked originally because from 1990 to '95 I was a fitter/weldor in a shop (Lincoln Hydraulics and Equipment) that was a warranty repair center for Hemsheidt longwall coal mining equipment. Some of the components were HardOx 400 & 500 while the balance was ASTM A514. The OEM did direct us to respect the preheat and interpass restrictions but didn't bat an eye at oxy/fuel cutting... hence my question regarding plasma.
What mines were they in ?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
It seems your 'chapter 7' is typical of what I see up here when a business is way in debt, (say owe 10 mill, have 2 mill in bank/goods ) whereas your 'chapter 11' allows for the company to 'pay off some on a plan ,restructure and carry on' IF possible.
It's up to the court to decide what's best based upon the facts as presented. Obviously I don't know what 'assets' EA has or the actual 'liabilities'(at least 10M to bank and unknown 'goods not delivered' and others though I suspect that will come out in one or more of the trials. Hopefully it'll be soon.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
well, fill us in on the details, like what happened in court on Monday ? post the link !!!
post a link as to what are the North Carolina, USA, bankruptcy court procedures ,so we can follow it.
Maybe provide an active link to the current cases that EA is party to ?

from what I've read online, the bank has 'attached' claim to the inventory, so doubtful there will be an auction. However if 'fried' can post the current inventory and it's value, we can easily see if ANYTHING will be left over from EA owing the bank close to 10 million, and of course the $110K in taxes(plus interest...)
I know much less about EA inventory, and NC bankruptcy rules, than even YOU probably do, and.......
More importantly,.......I do not CARE !

forceten

Equipment
BX 25d, Grand L6060, Kx040, GL7500, ZD1211 With cab
Sep 4, 2015
New Jersey
I have a lot of attachments from EA. Bought in 2020-2023. All great ****. Shame what's going on and who lost money. I had no problems giving them money 3-4 months in advance because everyone always got their ****. Until this year. Glad I wasn't one of the stuck ones. I had at times $5-$6k of stuff on order. Travis was always around to answer questions fast. When they let travis go I think in december or january - or he quit - maybe lack of being paid I knew something was up.

Story time. Last year around this time I was waiting of 3 attachments from EA. Travis calls me up in Nj and I think he has a question on my order but instead he says I have a strange request for you. I listen and apparently there was a liquor store like 2 miles from my house. It was the only one in the country that had a box of very rare wine. 6 bottles. But the store would not ship it - only pickup. Travis saw I was close and knew I was a customer. Asked if I would go pick it up and ship it to them for Ted I guess. Offered $100 and I said just get my stuff shipped out faster! And then I thought gimmie some hats and shirts in trade. Got like 5 hats and 3 shirts after.

Guess ted or whoever still had lots of money at this time or was using customers money. Had to show my ID at the store and other proof of who I was even though they knew I was coming. I tried asking how much this is worth and they said its really rare and expensive. They had the last crate or something. I have no clue about wine but all of a sudden was nervous handling it. Tried taking it to our local shipper and said pack this up and ship it for me they said how much is that worth I said don't know pretty expensive. They refused to pack and ship it. They suggested putting in it a bigger crate and strapping in on a pallet. I'm like no. Talked to cole at EA and he got me a shipping labels and I triple boxed it with padding in between each box.

That is my only EA story. Still no clue what expensive means. I'm not a wine person
Somebody on another tractor forum said $400 a bottle so $2,400 in wine plus a lot to ship and insure it. They all said I wonder who didn't get their grapple so ted could have some wine

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I have a lot of attachments from EA. Bought in 2020-2023. All great ****. Shame what's going on and who lost money. I had no problems giving them money 3-4 months in advance because everyone always got their ****. Until this year. Glad I wasn't one of the stuck ones. I had at times $5-$6k of stuff on order. Travis was always around to answer questions fast. When they let travis go I think in december or january - or he quit - maybe lack of being paid I knew something was up.

Story time. Last year around this time I was waiting of 3 attachments from EA. Travis calls me up in Nj and I think he has a question on my order but instead he says I have a strange request for you. I listen and apparently there was a liquor store like 2 miles from my house. It was the only one in the country that had a box of very rare wine. 6 bottles. But the store would not ship it - only pickup. Travis saw I was close and knew I was a customer. Asked if I would go pick it up and ship it to them for Ted I guess. Offered $100 and I said just get my stuff shipped out faster! And then I thought gimmie some hats and shirts in trade. Got like 5 hats and 3 shirts after.

Guess ted or whoever still had lots of money at this time or was using customers money. Had to show my ID at the store and other proof of who I was even though they knew I was coming. I tried asking how much this is worth and they said its really rare and expensive. They had the last crate or something. I have no clue about wine but all of a sudden was nervous handling it. Tried taking it to our local shipper and said pack this up and ship it for me they said how much is that worth I said don't know pretty expensive. They refused to pack and ship it. They suggested putting in it a bigger crate and strapping in on a pallet. I'm like no. Talked to cole at EA and he got me a shipping labels and I triple boxed it with padding in between each box.

That is my only EA story. Still no clue what expensive means. I'm not a wine person
Somebody on another tractor forum said $400 a bottle so $2,400 in wine plus a lot to ship and insure it. They all said I wonder who didn't get their grapple so ted could have some wine
That's expensive Robert Mondavi wine (grocery store wine), While Opus One is considered good, it's not anywhere near what I would call the best, or expensive.
There are bottles of wine here that are far better.

1709264579430.png

Last edited:

GrassLakeRon

Equipment
B8200HST-DP , RC60-82h Mower Deck, Woods RB6 Rear Blade
Oct 27, 2023
Grass Lake, Michigan
I knew people were "Whining or wining" about this company but this is a whole new level!

Seriously, What is the big deal about "one more" company with issues or ever going out of business. I am sad about my favorite burger place going under during Covid. History has shown us that where there is a need, a company will in time fill that need.

Last edited:
  • Love

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
I knew people were "Whining" about this company but this is a whole new level!

Seriously, What is the big deal about "one more" company with issues or ever going out of business. I am sad about my favorite burger place going under during Covid. History has shown us that where there is a need, China will in time fill that need.
FIFY 😉

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I knew people were "Whining" about this company but this is a whole new level!

Seriously, What is the big deal about "one more" company with issues or ever going out of business. I am sad about my favorite burger place going under during Covid. History has shown us that where there is a need, a company will in time fill that need.
It is quite obvious from your post, that you do not actually own anything MADE by Everything attachments!

Last edited:

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
That's exactly right. If you think stuff coming from China is as good as the stuff designed and made here then you're probably a clueless Walmart type. It's good that Titan Attachments has a USA made line, and that Homestead makes decent products along with IronCraft, but as someone who has bought close to $10k of product from EA they will be missed.

For those that care about the details, there are lots of differences with Chinese products. Sometimes it's obvious, but often it's not. China is devoid of integrity, honesty and honor. Their culture celebrates cheating others, plagiarism, intellectual theft, copyright infringement and on and on.

I've been watching fiberglass and gelcoat videos recently, and learned that the fiberglass mats coming from China are cheaper than US equivalents, but significantly lower in quality. You'll find this to be a common theme in Chinese products.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

GrassLakeRon

Equipment
B8200HST-DP , RC60-82h Mower Deck, Woods RB6 Rear Blade
Oct 27, 2023
Grass Lake, Michigan
It is quite obvious from your post, that you do not own anything MADE by Everything attachments!
Yes, I do not. I have however bought things from companies who have gone belly up. The last 2 garden tractors i owned, more then 10K on them. It was a specialized company, others will pick up the slack.

Last edited:

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Yes, I do not. I have however bought things from companies who have gone belly up. The last 2 garden tractors i owned. It was a specialized company, others will pick up the slack.
The point being, that "others" will very likely "pick up the slack", ...but..... very probably with attachments of lesser quality.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Not ALL 'made in China' stuff is 'substandard or junk'...
Kid next door bought an engine hoist cylinder,in a hurry, bought the Made in China one. it pulled the engine/tranny outta the Suburban and engine stayed on it for over a year.
I've had a 9HP 'Honda clone' run a concrete mixer for at least 10 years and it seems most(all) Iphones are made in China.

The 'big deal' with EA going bankrupt is that everyone who bought equipment and didn't get it ,probably won't. Any over 120 days and most CC companies don't have to refund the purchase. Now it's one thing to lose a deposit of say $500, quite another to be out $5,000 !
When you hear about the expensive grape juice they bought on someone's dime, that HAS to hurt.

I'd love to buy stuff 'Made in Canada' ,even in USA, but not much actually is.