Euro Global Quick connect bucket info

Windyhill

Feb 18, 2015
east coast
Anyone have info on Euro / Global Quick connect buckets? Mostly larger tractors I know, but I can's seam to find out what tractors had them or if there was any rime or reason to it? Looking at a M7580 with a nice loader on it. I know the Skid steer hookup is the most popular now but also heard it wasn't quite rated for the same strength as the other? Probably not really an issue. Loader is rated for 5100 lbs lift.
Any info would be great.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Euro/Global QC are not really a Kubota thing, you will find them more in the JD market place.;)

Windyhill

Feb 18, 2015
east coast
Euro/Global QC are not really a Kubota thing, you will find them more in the JD market place.;)
Well this is on a very orange Kubota with a very orange Kubota loader?:confused: just wondering where I should look for compatible buckets.etc. Sounds like John Deere maybe. Although they look like they have there own quick connect as well that's different.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Well this is on a very orange Kubota with a very orange Kubota loader?:confused: just wondering where I should look for compatible buckets.etc. Sounds like John Deere maybe. Although they look like they have there own quick connect as well that's different.
Well if you already have one on it then go here to get what you need for it.
http://www.titandistributorsinc.com/