North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Simple answer NO.
Complicated answer, if you do a whole lot of rework it could fit. ;)

Reno Rick

Equipment
b8200
Oct 7, 2014
silver springs
Simple answer NO.
Complicated answer, if you do a whole lot of rework it could fit. ;)
Hi I was wondering if there was any info on the reworking needed for the d722 into Kubota b8200 I'm looking into doing the swap for a neighbor and would like to know what modifications are coming my way, thanks so much Rick in Reno

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hi I was wondering if there was any info on the reworking needed for the d722 into Kubota b8200 I'm looking into doing the swap for a neighbor and would like to know what modifications are coming my way, thanks so much Rick in Reno
Your in for a lot of work! :eek:

#1 If the tractors a DT(4wd) then very likely the pan is going to be the wrong one to have the drive shaft and axle miss it, and I'm not sure they even make one that will.
#2 Oil filter placement might be in the way of the frame and body as it's on the opposite side.
#3 Water inlet and out let ports are going to give you issues trying to get to the radiator.
#4 Alternator, if his D950 had one, is in a different location. and wiring will be different.
#5 Fuel control linkage is in a completely different location and might even work differently.
#6 You are probably going to run into issues with frame bolts for the engine mounting, Less bolt holes and possibly different spacing.
#7 Bell housing and flywheel bolt pattern and spacing is a crap shoot, you'll have to do some serious measuring to make sure it will fit.
#8 Good Luck! :cool: