Emergency Safety Flasher

crookedwrench

Equipment
M7060D
Apr 12, 2022
Owensboro, Ky
Recent purchase of a 2019 M7060D. When I push on the emergency button on the left side of the dash it lights up but the round lights on the fenders do not come on. They do light up when the turn signals are used.
Where do I start trouble shooting?
Thanks. Don

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Blinker fluid must be low. :)

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Blinker fluid must be low. :)
You forgot to mention that he has to get the Super Blinker Fluid #2, not to be confused with Universal Tractor Standard Blinker Fluid manufactured by Legacy. That stuff isn't compatible with the Kubota Blinker Fluid and is an inferior product that doesn't meet the Kubota standard for compatibility or viscosity.

Reactions: 1 users

crookedwrench

Equipment
M7060D
Apr 12, 2022
Owensboro, Ky
Recent purchase of a 2019 M7060D. When I push on the emergency button on the left side of the dash it lights up but the round lights on the fenders do not come on. They do light up when the turn signals are used.
Where do I start trouble shooting?
Thanks. Don
I am working on getting the viscosity of the blinker fluid increased to the level of advice on this forum.
Hazard lights work well during the turn signal function, but do nothing when turned on by themselves. Is there a way to test or bypass the relay before purchasing one?

Reactions: 1 user

SAR Tracker

Equipment
LX2610HSDC, FEL, LX2963 Snowblower, BH77 Backhoe, forks
Nov 17, 2020
Central Oregon
I am working on getting the viscosity of the blinker fluid increased to the level of advice on this forum.
Hazard lights work well during the turn signal function, but do nothing when turned on by themselves. Is there a way to test or bypass the relay before purchasing one?
Try gently tapping on the relay with the handle of a screwdriver or a SMALL hammer to free the possibly stuck plunger inside. Don't hit it any harder than you'd want to hit your finger.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
My BX23S has fixtures for the front and rear, and when the directional is on, the other side will illuminate steadily. It is this way for both front and rear lights. The 4-way flashers will not flash if the directional light is on for either left or right position. In the pictures below, the left directional has been selected and shows the right directional on steady both front and rear. The lamps in these fixtures are amber LED bulbs, and that is why they are so bright.

MVC-017L.JPG
MVC-015L.JPG
MVC-015L.JPG

Reactions: 1 user

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
The flashers are probably on a completely separate circuit of wiring and fuse than the blinker so look at fuse box and see if it is missing or blown.