Dump cart attach to BX2360

OrangeLivin

Sep 9, 2015
Eastern
Hello all - just took delivery of my new-to-me BX2360 last week. It replaced an old lawn tractor that had the simple little hole on the back 'hitch' to pull around my dump cart and Troy Bilt chipper. Those attach with a hitch pin mechanism, as seen on this cart:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ohio-Steel-20-cu-ft-1500-lb-Heavy-Duty-ATV-Cart-3460H-ATV/202324240

I know this question is pretty rudimentary, but how do I attach something like this to the 3 pt of my new 2360? I can't seem to figure it out heh. I'm assuming I'll need to purchase something...hopefully it's inexpensive! And no, I cannot fabricate anything. No welder, and just flat out don't have the time.

Thanks for any info!

OrangeLivin

Sep 9, 2015
Eastern
Thanks for the info guys. So for that hitch you guys listed (looks like exactly the same pic between the Ebay/Amazon listing), would I just remove the horseshoe shaped hook and pin the cart/chipper there? That seems like it would work!

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
OrangeLivin, welcome aboard.

The two previous post list links to Ebay and Amazon which list a draw bar with a clevis and two different size trailer balls. You can order one of those, remove the clevis, hook your trailer tongue in that hole. Then you can raise your 3pt hitch to get better height on tongue to empty the trailer.

Or, you can go to your local tractor supply type store and buy a similar drawbar for about $30 by itself, no clevis, or trailer balls.

OrangeLivin

Sep 9, 2015
Eastern
Great info guys, thanks a lot!

Looks like Amazon sells just standard 'tractor drawbars' for between 20$ and 30$. But it looks like I have to choose between either a 20 inch or 26 inch length...not at home right now, so I can't measure the distance between the lower arms. Something to check later though :)

Thanks again all!