85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
mmmmm.......
an 18 wheeler that is 53' long on the ass end - I bet loaded, following another truck on perfect dry weather is scary enough.....

being that is was slick as a cats ass.............was .....lets see if I can find the right word....

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
#%@#$#$ absolutely off the @#$#@$#$@# chart insane!
We'll usually have a bunch of cars stack up around town and on the interstates the first time it's dropped below freezing with a little rain. People here forget about the bridges freezing. someone gets to the end of a bridge, slams on there brakes and stacks up the cars behind them :mad: They don't stop to think about them slowing suddenly while the cars behind them are on ice :rolleyes:

Course when we get winter weather we end up with around 3" of ice before the snow sticks. That creates a whole new mess to deal with.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Sent chills down my spine.
We get heavy snowfalls around here, nobody wants to slow down.
A few years back there was an ice storm that took a few lives.
I couldnt idle down highway and keep it straight. No way i could drive
50 miles to work.
Highways department wouldnt even go out.
Imagine sanding trucks driving backwards in order to stay in road, sanding in reverse.

My biggest piss off is 3 snowflakes and everybody forgets how to drive.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Can you imagine surviving being rammed by a semi and ejected across two lanes of freeway, landing unconscious, only to be run over by a jackwagon pulling a trailer who didn't slow down and lost control of his rig and went off the highway and killed you?

I hope every one of these idiot drivers wears the scars of what "might have been" for the rest of their days.:mad: