Download Manuals

JamesK3200

Equipment
Kubota L3200 Tractor, Landpride backblade, Woods Brushhog, Ford 2 Bottom Plow
Jun 6, 2014
Oxford, MI, USA
I was going to download an operator's manual from this website. First step was to download search software (ManualSearch_TSV1A4F02.exe from dde.de.drive-files-b.com). My McAfee software gives me a message "Potentially Dangerous Download Detected". Also indicates "McAfee has detected that your download contains viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted programs".

Is this software safe to download? Is the software provided by orangetractortalks.com or a another website?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Stay away from it, a lot of sites that ask you to download something before giving it to you are BS. Found a lot of those sites when i was looking. Haven't found a decent user manual. Try messicks, or goldeneagle. You can get a free parts manual though www.kubotabooks.com if it's an older tractor, and a service manual through www.kubota.servicemanualvault.com for about 10$ on older tractors. On newer tractors messicks will probably be your best bet

Last edited:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I was going to download an operator's manual from this website. First step was to download search software (ManualSearch_TSV1A4F02.exe from dde.de.drive-files-b.com). My McAfee software gives me a message "Potentially Dangerous Download Detected". Also indicates "McAfee has detected that your download contains viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted programs".

Is this software safe to download? Is the software provided by orangetractortalks.com or a another website?
Daren is right one the money - stay the hell away.....
Best to pay a little for the manual via ebay or something rather than get that crap of the net. You will spend MORE fixing your PC than the manual!:eek:

Tomcat

Equipment
B7000 4WD, RS1(?) rototiller, Konik 125 ATV
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
My McAfee software gives me a message "Potentially Dangerous Download Detected". Also indicates "McAfee has detected that your download contains viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted programs".
I think McAfee has your answer.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

Here is a good link to the OPS Manual download, I send you a PM of a link to a safe Service Manual download.

http://kubota.com.au/media/1187/ops-tractor-l3200-l3800-tc425-19751.pdf

Last edited:

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL