Does anyone Collect Antique Cars?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I've always wanted a Land Rover and a Porsche 911 of some flavor. One day ... one day.
:cautious:
I had a buddy just out of high school that had a Porsche 911. His dad had distribution rights for Arizona iced tea among other things so he had plenty of money.

That car was the biggest POS I have ever seen 😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣 My $300 beater Nissan pickup with 260,000 miles was held together better then that Porsche 🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅

It never failed, everytime I rode in that car with him something would fall off from it 😬😬😬😬 Just minding our own buisiness cruising down the interstate at the speed of traffic and "Poof!!!" There went the mirror 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Another time, the skirting for the back bumper went bye bye 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Driving down the street and something would drop from the ceiling and land in your lap as well. Glove box fell apart. Trim pieces were constantly coming loose as well.

I'm sure there are some nice Porsches out there. But his wasn't one of them 😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣

Vince1230

Equipment
Bx2370
May 13, 2022
Honey Grove,Pa
Living in Carlisle, Pa and working in the hospitality industry i got to see and talk to many classic car collectors. Have a soft spot for cudas.